• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

bella needs signatures for "support sleep-in sundays" which, in my opinion, is a VERY worthy cause. anyone want to let me swing by and pickup some patrons?

Received No More Anchovies petition form from a villager today...
Please send me a PM if anyone can help me out with this. Thank you!

Sent you a PM and hoping we can help each other out. I have the Practice-Waddling Day petition for Mira to get signed as well.

If people need to visit my humble little town for signatures, they are welcome. Just toss me a PM and I'll add you when I am on! :D

Looking to get signatures for Scoot's "Year of a Million Lunges" petition and also bring Katie if anyone is willing to help out. :D

Looking to get signatures for Scoot's "Year of a Million Lunges" petition and also bring Katie if anyone is willing to help out. :D

Feel free to visit my town. I think I already have you added and my gate is open.

need signatures for flurry's "bring back fake tv" petition! hmu on vm if i can come over :D
edit: no longer need signatures!

Last edited:
Hi there!
I need to go to someone's town and collect signatures for "Mandatory Monday Muffins" petition from Freckles.
Please PM me!!

Edit: It's done!

Last edited:
Hello! Gaston asked me to get signatures for "Grumps are Beautiful".
Please PM or VM me! Thank you! :)

EDIT : All done! Thanks :)

Last edited:
need signatures for deirdre's tomboys are people too petition!! pls vm if i can come over to your town c: !!

edit: all done!

Last edited:
Need sigs for Dizzy's "National Juice-Box Day" petition please! VM me if you can help :)

Edit: Got them, thanks :)

Last edited:
I need signatures for Apple (whose pic I don’t have so I really wanna get this done)

Please help!

Back