• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Anyone able to let me drop by quickly for some signatures for Willow?

Done

Last edited:
Cousteau!

Cousteau needs sigs for his 'Do 100 lunges everyday' petition.

Personally, I don't agree with it but I need to visit someone.

I'm available from 8pm onwards GMT

Blanche needs signatures for her petition YAY SPORTS! Please help an ostrich out.
I'll be coming over with Malis from Borei.

Hi guys! Need some help. If anyone can let me in to their town I'd appreciate it!

Last edited:
Hey I need signatures for Dora! Anyone is free right now? Thanks!

Edit: all done!

Last edited:
Hello! I need signatures for Snake! If anybody is around so I can get some signature, much would be appreciated! Thanks!

Last edited:
If anyone is available, I need some signatures for Lopez & it would be much appreciated!

Hi! Gabi wants her "Late-Night Snacks For All" petition signed! If anyone is online, I'd really appreciate it.

Could anyone open up their town for me? Need 6 signatures for Becky's petition! Thank you!

I can open my town for you if you'd like! Just add my FC which is on the sidebar! c:

need 6 signatures for lily's rainy days petition! please send me a PM or VM if you'd be willing to let me come to ur town! :blush:

skye needs signatures! please pm me if you are willing to let me come over

Ed wants some signatures for his 'Love-Thy-Hairstyle Day' petition.

Pm me if you want to invite me.

Back