• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Yep I still do!; let me know when you're free and I'll head over~ tysm for helping btw :3

Hey! I need some signatures for Mint's petition, but I also need someone to pop into my town just once for an initiative. You can literally just walk in and then walk out immediately. I won't be fully available until about 4pm UK time, but I thought I'd make my post now to get it done.

EDIT: Actually, I just realised I have a couple of hours to get it done, if anyone's available now.

Last edited:
You can get signatures in my town if you want :), I need signatures for a petition too so I'll quite happily come round to complete your initiative~

Anyone up for helping me with Flo's petition? I'll gladly help you out too, in exchange, if you need it!

could anyone help me with signatures for Mac? I'd really appreciate it :)

Last edited:
Hello, Miranda needs signatures, anyone willing to let me come to your town?

Last edited:
hey everyone, Stella needs some signatures. would anyone be willing to let me stop by?

edit: never mind I'm all set!

Last edited:
I need 6 signatures for phoebe's petition, anyone available?

NVM all sorted out!

Last edited:
Fangs asked me to collect 6 signatures for his petition if anybody would be so kind as to help me out?

Back