• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Hey people, I'm avalaible for signatures if you need them! :) Please message me in my profile if you want to come over.

If anybody can let me come over, Friga needs signatures for her "Dreamers For More Sleep", I would really appreciate it!

If anybody can let me come over, Friga needs signatures for her "Dreamers For More Sleep", I would really appreciate it!

I'll trade you a signature for a signature! My Rosie needs one for "Unsightly Blemishes"! PM if you're on <3

Help me plz. I would really like to get some signatures and I could be added as a common my code is 1833-2778-0247 also this is new to me so apologies

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! So I just add the friend code in and Ill be able to travel there?

Grizzly needs signatures, is there anyone that would let me visit today? :)

I need some signatures for Pashmina, can I visit someone's town rq to get them? I'll bring a basket of perfect pears as a gift :)

Another person needing signatures. Sprinkle has a "No to Noogies" petition. Hopefully someone can help me out.

Back