The Official Villager Signature Thread!

bella needs signatures for "support sleep-in sundays" which, in my opinion, is a VERY worthy cause. anyone want to let me swing by and pickup some patrons?

Received No More Anchovies petition form from a villager today...
Please send me a PM if anyone can help me out with this. Thank you!

Sent you a PM and hoping we can help each other out. I have the Practice-Waddling Day petition for Mira to get signed as well.

If people need to visit my humble little town for signatures, they are welcome. Just toss me a PM and I'll add you when I am on! :D

Looking to get signatures for Scoot's "Year of a Million Lunges" petition and also bring Katie if anyone is willing to help out. :D

Looking to get signatures for Scoot's "Year of a Million Lunges" petition and also bring Katie if anyone is willing to help out. :D

Feel free to visit my town. I think I already have you added and my gate is open.

need signatures for flurry's "bring back fake tv" petition! hmu on vm if i can come over :D
edit: no longer need signatures!

Last edited:
Hi there!
I need to go to someone's town and collect signatures for "Mandatory Monday Muffins" petition from Freckles.
Please PM me!!

Edit: It's done!

Last edited:
Hello! Gaston asked me to get signatures for "Grumps are Beautiful".
Please PM or VM me! Thank you! :)

EDIT : All done! Thanks :)

Last edited:
need signatures for deirdre's tomboys are people too petition!! pls vm if i can come over to your town c: !!

edit: all done!

Last edited:
Need sigs for Dizzy's "National Juice-Box Day" petition please! VM me if you can help :)

Edit: Got them, thanks :)

Last edited:
I need signatures for Apple (whose pic I don’t have so I really wanna get this done)

Please help!

Back