• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

If anyone would like to collect signatures from their villager.

You are welcome to come to my town.

PM and let me know :D

Last edited:
I need signature for Merry please. can anyone open their door for me? thanks

Signature time, anyone available to help out? VM me
thanks in advance

Last edited:
It's happened again. A petition and no one is on. PM me if you're willing to help. Thanks!
EDIT: After waiting half an hour when I should be sleeping, I give up. Why does the game even give you petitions while not one friend is on? So stupid. Goodnight!

Last edited:
It's happened again. A petition and no one is on. PM me if you're willing to help. Thanks!
EDIT: After waiting half an hour when I should be sleeping, I give up. Why does the game even give you petitions while not one friend is on? So stupid. Goodnight!
Next time that happens, save and quit, say that you want to set the time, close your 3DS, plug it in to a charger, and when you are ready, wake up the 3DS and set the time to what it says on the clock. DO NOT SET IT TO THE CURRENT TIME.

Shimeki, if you still need signatures let me know. I can open my gates for you. :)

You got it, gates should be open now. You are looking for Starlite. :)

Back