⊣ ☽ Please allow time for someone to answer you ☾ ⊢

zW1YatY.png

⊣ ☽ Do not run unless it is stated that you may ☾ ⊢

⊣ ☽ Do not steal or destroy ☾ ⊢

⊣ ☽ Do not ignore individual town rules ☾ ⊢

⊣ ☽ Always say Thank You and leave a Wifi Rating ☾ ⊢

Last edited:
Oh, what a fabulous idea.
Maybe we should start a list of people who are open to giving out sigs too. I've been seeing a lot of familiar faces around here who are really generous in helping. ^^
It'll be useful, especially when it's 1 in the AM and there's no one online. Someone could reach out if they needed sigs.
Then people can come here instead of randomly VMing people like I did last night ; A;

Oh, what a fabulous idea.
Maybe we should start a list of people who are open to giving out sigs too. I've been seeing a lot of familiar faces around here who are really generous in helping. ^^
It'll be useful, especially when it's 1 in the AM and there's no one online. Someone could reach out if they needed sigs.
Then people can come here instead of randomly VMing people like I did last night ; A;

Good idea! I'll add a spoiler :D Do you want your UN on it?

This is a good idea!
I'm mostly available, you can add me to the list :) Does my friendcode need to be up there too?

Hmm, maybe it should be hyperlinked to the profile? That way, people can see who's active or not?

No problem ^ ^ Ok, adding FC's now :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

One thing I am worried about though is that if people go to profiles and VM/PM, the thread won't be bumped by comments and it'll lose visibility. I've requested it become a sticky, but I'm sure it'll need some popularity before then :p
What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Maybe add that people should try posting before VMing?
And nah, I think time zones are effective. I mean, if I'm up, I'm up, right? It's 1:26 AM where I am... n.n;

Stuck the thread, we'll see if it's used or not. :)

Back