• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

First Game you 100 percented?

The very first time I fully completed was Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 on Game Boy Advance well before the Nintendo DS was ever released. All of the levels are completed and the score is maxed out in SMB3. And I don't count the exclusive e-Reader levels, because they were nigh impossible to find in Canada to begin with (at least in Qu?bec). Also, I ignore the Mario Bros. game included on every Super Mario Advance game.

If the above game doesn't apply, then I would consider Mario Kart DS as my first fully completed game. All staff ghosts are beaten, every single cup and mission have 3 stars on it, every character and kart are unlocked, along with the ability to choose any kart with any character. I started the game on December 24th 2005, and it took me 10 months to 100% it. Oh man, this was one my proudest moments I've ever witnessed in my video gaming career.

dunno if i ever did that.. lol.

well probably some old gameboy color that didn't have too many extras haha

Oh man this goes way back. I think it was my first PlayStation game CTR (Crash Team Racing). I spent hours playing it.

The first game I completed without guides was Kirby: Tilt and Tumble for the Game Boy Color. It was a really cool game, especially because all I had were Game Boy Color games.

I think it was Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon.
If not that, then Super Mario World for SNES/GBA.
:)

It was an RPG game for the Gameboy Adv. that I can't remember the name of. After that, it's probably Pokemon Sapphire.

I don't think I've ever 100% a game before. I tried to do it with FFX-2 with the help of a game guide, but some of the side quests were really hard so I got frustrated and gave up.
Props to anyone who has the patience to entirely complete a game though.

I'm not sure if I have ever 100% a game before as I usually just get bored of it and restart a new game. The one that I did beat all the way though for sure was Zelda a Link Between Worlds. That game was fairly quick and sorta easy though so that wasn't really tok hard. I think I might have 100% pokemon emerald way back cause I remember playing that game for forever, oh and maybe super smash bros melee, I think I collected everything on that game...

I'm not too sure which was my first one I 100% though, but I have definitely not 100% many games compared to most people xd

The first game that I completed 100% on was Mischief Makers on the Nintendo 64. That was such a fun and underrated game, I used to play it all the time but I was stuck on it for ages when I was younger.

pokemon silver maybe...? I mean I beat the game, but I never caught all the pokemon or anything, so idk if I could consider that 100% complete... X's the first game where I actually complete the pokedex.

Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland was my first. I thought it was pretty cool to be able to play as Metaknight on the second play through. :)

Super Mario 64! Still love that game... I will be heartbroken when my 64 finally goes out on me.

100%? When I was veeery little, Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck: World Of Illusion

Then... I bet the second one was Ristar, but I'm not so sure, I think I always reached the last level and couldn't win it lol

Last edited:
Back