Green Feather
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
So last night I was finally able to connect with my friend all the way from Japan! A while ago she figured out how to glitch public work projects so her town is littered with these projects that have been glitched in unusual places! As she had no memory left on her SD card to take pictures, I took the liberty of doing so that I could provide her blog with some pictures in case she wanted to post anything about mine and 2 other friend's visit to her town! Here are some of the pictures I took from my exciting trip!
2jagr3s.jpg
dgjrls.jpg
2je0lv.jpg
fog9j7.jpg
29v15co.jpg
rwq58n.jpg
20zo021.jpg
280376e.jpg
5cyi2x.jpg
23ibgd3.jpg

PLEASE NOTE... I do not promote or advocate any type of hacking or bug exploiting.

Enjoy ~

Last edited:
Np! Just thought it would be a bit unusual because as far as I know hers and the famous "glitched dream suite town" are the only known glitched towns

There's a bunch more towns like this, I'd really like to visit one myself. I've seen the Glitched town in the Dream Suite (I think it was deleted last time I've heard) but I'd like to connect to someone who uses these bugs.

Heh, that looks weird but actually not that bad. :) The 2nd pic made it so legit at first. :p

I totally wish that you could put PWPs on the beach! D: The hammock looks awesome there!

I love glitch towns like these.
They make the town's appearance better rather than being the same thing over and over again.

That's so cool!
One quick question: how do you glitch your town so it looks like your friends?

Last edited:
That's so cool!
One quick question: how do you glitch your town so it looks like your friends?

It's a very long and daunting process that literally isolates you from using wifi.
You need extremely old software on the 3DS (one that hasn't been updated recently, and by recently I mean around 2013-14) - accompanying this, an old JP version of new leaf also.

Then you must do several things to your town - I'm not going to reveal exactly how it's done for obvious reasons. If you don't have the requirements then there's no use in knowing.

Last edited:
Wow that's cool, I love those glitched towns :D Can she place PWPs wherever she wants or is it still limited?

Back