• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bye Deirdre

Meloetta

hip grub
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
She moved without pinging me and I am really distraught. Oh well, I'm going to go for Cherry this time.

Any villagers move without pinging you?

2 times. One was when Kid Cat left me in my 2nd town. And the other was O'Hare due to a TT accident when I wanted Kody gone.

When Eugene leaves town unexpected, I'll be sad and will have to do the 16 villager cycle and I don't want to because it might mess up my town.

Harry left when I was time traveling, He had a mustache and called me a butt

Yes. Beau and Tia. I was devastated!

Before anyone says, well, if you are careful, this doesnt happen, not always true. I dont tt, I talk to my all villagers all the time, never got a ping from either of these guys and surprisingly, none of the other villagers warned me. My wild guess is that if you have been holding all your villagers for a long time, sometimes the game does this to shake things up, :(

I am sorry you lost a favorite villager. :(

awww. I have Deirdre too and I love her shady ways. I had Pashmina who was also equally shady but she moved out too. :(

Derwin and Friga beacause a TT accident. ?___?
The little lazy duck and the cute,with the beautiful Regal Series in her house Friga.

i'm so sorry for your loss. ; n;
i wish you the best of luck with cherry!

i lost carmen this way. i was so upset i didn't play for a few days after it happened.
</3 she was so cute... i miss her.

Back