• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My villagers are plagued

okun0ichio

Bells
with horrible catchphrases and horrendous clothing, both of which are spreading rapidly for no apparent reason :( reporting them to isabelle does nothing

my heart hurts so much

Try sending a few of them a bunch of good shirts, hopefully that will spread through the town.

No problem! Make sure to send the villager about 5, so they're guaranteed to wear it rather than voiding it or putting it in their homes.

As for the catchphrases, keep reporting them. They should change to the "uh-huh" at some point. As for the shirts, send each villager five of the shirt that you want them to wear by mail, in the same day.

send them the tops and sell it at Re-tail just to be sure. lol. I find it cute though when they wear the same shirts.. I guess it depends on the patter of the shirts but its pretty adorable if you ask me.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN

my village is being PLAGUED BY SOMEONE FROM ANYTOWN and they keep calling me KING C???
this must end

Back