• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

o3o Favorite Foods? o3o

I'm a lover of pasta and chicken. Either separate or even prepared together in one of the many dishes they can make. I also really love cube steaks, tenderized and cooked in beer with onions, with a side of mashed potatoes. Nothing beats those kinds of home-cooked meals. : ) I like a pasty now and then, as well, as long as it was made by Tony's Country Kitchen (I doubt anyone here will have any idea what they are, as they're kind of a staple of this area.)

Pork pie is a favorite, too, but that's a "once a year" thing---a Christmas Eve tradition.

I have sorta an expansive taste I like any dish with lobster yum oh and I like sushi

Mashed potatoes, hash browns, French fries, boiled red potatoes, potato latkes/pancakes, potato and onion gratin, scalloped potatoes, home fries, loaded baked potato soup, potato leek soup, smashed potatoes, and did I mention I like potatoes?

Also wanna give a shoutout to sushi! I love that stuff too with a bunch of soy sauce to dip it in mmm...

Mashed potatoes, hash browns, French fries, boiled red potatoes, potato latkes/pancakes, potato and onion gratin, scalloped potatoes, home fries, loaded baked potato soup, potato leek soup, smashed potatoes, and did I mention I like potatoes?

Also wanna give a shoutout to sushi! I love that stuff too with a bunch of soy sauce to dip it in mmm...

think we should be bffs

think we should be bffs

XD We really should, anyone who loves potatoes is cool in my eyes. Pretty sure all my friends in life actually have to like potatoes or else there is just no way our friendship will work out in the end lol. I also must get my daily dose of potatoes everyday as eating a potato a day will keep the doctor away!

Smoked salmon with salt, paprika, and a little bit of lemon. I'm mostly into seafood, y'know? I also really liked boiled crawdads. c:

XD We really should, anyone who loves potatoes is cool in my eyes. Pretty sure all my friends in life actually have to like potatoes or else there is just no way our friendship will work out in the end lol. I also must get my daily dose of potatoes everyday as eating a potato a day will keep the doctor away!

We are officially potato buddies.

Favorite foods I can think of off the top of my head...

- Turnip cakes
- Practically any seafood
- Various types of stir-fried noodles
- Red and mung bean desserts
- Sweet potatoes
- Pickled eggplant
- Curry dishes

The list can go on and on, but I'll stop there x3

Sushi

For dessert, Frozen Yogurt with Strawberries, Raspberries, and Tapioca ;D

Last edited:
Curry Ramen...
P5011742.JPG

YUM

Cheesecake and chocolate cream pie. Both are very creamy and sweet. I love creamy desserts.

Back