never forget

bebebese

SUPER Junior Member
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
also cornimer.jpg

I feel like all of the other games after WW really could've done with the Acorn Festival. It was one of my favourites. Collecting mushrooms makes more sense when it comes to the furniture, but I think it's missing the fun.

I remember in ACGC there was this racing event in the late Spring/Early summer. Female villagers wore Red Vests, and Male Villagers wore Blue vests. I feel like everyone forgot about it. Myself, I don't remember the name...

I remember in ACGC there was this racing event in the late Spring/Early summer. Female villagers wore Red Vests, and Male Villagers wore Blue vests. I feel like everyone forgot about it. Myself, I don't remember the name...

Do you mean the morning aerobics? I've never played GC, but I've seen plenty of gifs of the villagers doing sporty things with Copper, like tug-of-war and little stretching exercises.

I wish they could have brought the Acorn Festival back to NL. I miss the Acorn Festival, Flower Festival, Flea Market and Messages in a Bottle. I've never played the Morning Aerobics or the Sports Fair (I think that's what y'all are talking about) in the GC version, but knowing me I'll probably enjoy them and wish they were in NL too :D

I used to love the acorn festival and messages in bottles! I feel like taking out festivals and certain aspects of the game that were quite important is a HUGE step back :(

Back