• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you famous on TBT?

Soda Fox, I have seen you like, only once before and that's when I wrote that thread. But me? No. I'm pretty much non-existent. I don't think anyone knows or remembers me, haha. Only people who saw me around the time frame I was majorly on, but... At this point, like 95% of them are gone. .-.

Soda Fox, I have seen you like, only once before and that's when I wrote that thread. But me? No. I'm pretty much non-existent. I don't think anyone knows or remembers me, haha. Only people who saw me around the time frame I was majorly on, but... At this point, like 95% of them are gone. .-.

Aw, we'll you're famous to me. Just keep coming around and you'll be favors again in no time :)

ive seen you a few time but not many, not exactly famous but definitely familiar

Back