• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you famous on TBT?

Multiple times by now. Starting to stay a little more inactive since there is no competition in the base me, and I'm really waiting for this road bundle so I can apply it to my town already -.-

Well, for sure, and what are you talking about? Also like the whole profile pic change, nice for a bit of variety

Well, for sure, and what are you talking about? Also like the whole profile pic change, nice for a bit of variety

Yeah, I'm changing alot. I'm seriously picky (its like I'm never satisfied)

Ive been asking around for someone to make a Splatoon road a while back (September 10th?) And this guy drokmar agreed. I was really excited to get those paths. Around a week and a half later, he tells me he'll be gone for a week and a half because of work. I kinda got let down, but I'm still patiently waiting. Drokmar is back, and he said he'll be done by tommorow! ;)

Yeah, I'm changing alot. I'm seriously picky (its like I'm never satisfied)

Ive been asking around for someone to make a Splatoon road a while back (September 10th?) And this guy drokmar agreed. I was really excited to get those paths. Around a week and a half later, he tells me he'll be gone for a week and a half because of work. I kinda got let down, but I'm still patiently waiting. Drokmar is back, and he said he'll be done by tommorow! ;)

Oh yeah, that's great! Glad to hear you're getting paths soonish hopefully, but don't let the wait get you down, I think I've traded with him before in the past and he's very trustworthy, should be worth you wait! Hey, new paths!

It I can even survive one more school day, it would make my weekend.

*when you posted on all the threads, making it totally obvious*

*cough* excuse me. Yup :)

Back