What Fruit would you like to see in the next AC game?

Definatly strawberries. They're my favorite fruit.
Didn't they have pink ones in Wild World? I swear I remember Mom would post you one. :confused:

I'd love to see berry bushes, and maybe even vegetables you can plant. I'd love it if AC implemented more of a farming aspect to the game. Also starfruit trees would be awesome ^.^

strawberries. they're my favorite c:

Just like a looooot of you, strawberries! or other berries on bushes.
A while ago I read something about how cool it would be if you could make like pies and stuff with your fruits. I love the idea of that! :3
Also melons would be pretty great or maybe grapes???

Watermelon! :) Just because is my fave. Umm, but maybe too big, can't grow in branches... then strawberries? Kiwi? Bring us the blackberries too!

Pomegranates
Dragon fruit
Grape fruits
Grapes (hanging from Grape vines)
Pineapples
Plums

Like most people, I'd prefer they expand it to fruit bushes instead of giving us a new tree fruit.

Not sure what tree fruits they should add, I kinda feel like Durian and Persimmon were weird choices.... Maybe something like kiwifruit or pineapple?? But all in all, I'd still prefer a bush fruit.

I kinda feel like Durian and Persimmon were weird choices...

No comment on durians, but persimmons are common where I live so persimmons didn't seem all that weird.

I'd love to see blackberries, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries in the next game. I'd also like to see grapes.

Back