• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Fruit would you like to see in the next AC game?

Misaki90xo

Bells
I was thinking.. I would love to see a plum as a native fruit. I think that would be cool. TBH I would probably keep resetting my town until I got the plum.

Strawberry bushes would be really cool. Idk how you'd pick them though, shaking bushes?

Apricots, Almonds, Avocado, Pomegranate, Starfruit

Bushes would be Raspberries, and Blueberries.

It would be awesome if there was a low cost PWP to build Grape Vine Trellises as well

I think adding fruit bushes would be awesome. Also if we could get things like grapes, actually harvestable pumpkins, melons and watermelons.

I agree with a lot of these, but to be honest, I wish there were more vegetables...

Yay 1,000th post.

Last edited:
I really want them to add a "farm" and "cooking" aspect. If they do, we can cultivate grape vines and bushes and melons. c:
That would be so fun.

Yes to Plums <3
also if they ever were to add bushes Black berries would be cool

Last edited:
The bushes would be kind of cool, as well as the grape vines. I don't really see that being added as a feature, though :/

Guava.
The most delicious thing in the world besides sushi.
(I'd love to be able to farm in the next game if there was space to allow for such a thing...)

Strawberry bushes would be really cool. Idk how you'd pick them though, shaking bushes?

Yassss! I really want strawberries. They're my favorite IRL, so I'd be so happy if they existed in the game. I don't see why we couldn't shake bushes. Plus they'd be such cute bushes!

Avocado, plums, and watermelon! It would be interesting if they add a new plant type for things like pumpkins, watermelon, and squash :p Fruit bushes would be great to have Strawberries, Raspberries and more!

Less restricted town planning mechanics. C'mon do i really have to wait a whole day to build a new project if i just cancelled the one i was gonna build like one second a go?

EDIT: wow i did not read this post properly. Strawberries would be nice. Grape vines maybe. How about tomato plants too.

Last edited:
Farming and cooking would be so much fun!

Strawberries, blueberries, melons, and grapes all get my vote!

I like how in Disney Magical World, you collect ingredients, then you get to make food with them. You also get seeds, and you have a garden where you can grow things, harvest it and then make things with it. It would be awesome if they incorporated that into Animal Crossing somehow.

Bananas, Lemons, Coconuts, and Mangos not to be relegated to the island-only fruit. Maybe have different types of towns you can get and if you get a tropical style town you can have one of those.

No farming! I don't want Animal Moon. Also, not too may fruit. I don't want to have to have my town full of all the fruit because I want all pines.

No farming! I don't want Animal Moon. Also, not too may fruit. I don't want to have to have my town full of all the fruit because I want all pines.

Well you could still only have pines. :/ I mean you don't have to plant all the fruit, and you could chop down all the fruit trees if you wanted and replace them with pines.

Bananas, Lemons, Coconuts, and Mangos not to be relegated to the island-only fruit. Maybe have different types of towns you can get and if you get a tropical style town you can have one of those.

Bananas and coconuts only go on the beach, so if that's what you mean...but they wouldn't really make sense anywhere else. The other island fruit you can already grown anywhere, so you can have a tropical town right now if you'd like. Not sure if I understood what you said, but I like the idea of a tropical town---sounds cute. :)

Back