• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bad Habits?

baileyanne94

Bells
Switch
7233-5562-3234
Feel free to discuss your bad habits (within your comfort zone) here! Just don't be rude to others about theirs. ;)

To start, I never put my laundry away (it'll just sit in the basket, I pull clean clothes out of there as I need them... but I'm trying to improve this!)

I usually never put the twist-ties back on bread packages...
...I usually procrastinate with school work but this has gotten a little better :)

We've all got 'em, so don't be shy~! :D

I am a huge procrastinator when it comes to chores but I think the grosses habit is biting my nails. Especially when I am watching a movie or sitting idle for too long. The longest I've been without biting my nails is 4 days if I recall correctly.

Is being an obnoxious, hateful ***** a bad habit

I'll starve myself and then over-eat when I feel stressed. I also procrastinate a lot, and crack my knuckles about once an hour.

Is being an obnoxious, hateful ***** a bad habit

I'll starve myself and then over-eat when I feel stressed. I also procrastinate a lot, and crack my knuckles about once an hour.

I had to crack my knuckles after I read that :p

I bite my nails... a lot. I tried nail polish and it made me bite my nails more For some reason. I never drink enough water, so I'm always depend-hydrated and crabby. I'm working on both.

i bite my lips v_v to the point it really hurts idk why

My bad habit is noticing other people's habits. All too often something I once appreciated as a quirk becomes an annoyance :c

Swearing in public. I once said some Very Bad Words in front of a church group (which I wasn't in, but still- they all moseyed past me with their eyes like O _ O).

Apparently I also grind my teeth in my sleep- and, uh. I crack everything. My neck, my back-

you see where this is going.

I do this thing where I suck on my bottom lip. I don't know why, I just do.

I bite my nails. I used to not even be able to let them grow out at all, but now I just bite them when they get too long.

Swearing/saying really crude and awkward things at terrible times.

Just being socially awkward as ****.

Last edited:
... Constantly apologizing. TT_TT
Seriously, I've apologized for things I haven't even done and my friends just all looked at me weirdly.
I'm basically Sakurai Ryou from Kuroko no Basket. Sighhh

I smoke. Usually quite more than usual on prescription medication because of issues.

I have a lot, but I'm currently trying to break those habits. :D So far the big one I broke was biting my nails.

So all the bad habits I've had for years were:

-nail biter
-procrastinator
-staying up too late
-I notice I've been swearing a lot lately, so swearing
-cracking my multiple areas of my body, like my shoulders, feet, toes, fingers, etc.
-eating too much, sometimes I eat just to eat, or eat because I'm bored, or eat to be distracted/feeling down, etc.

i used to bite my nails, that was a super hard habit to break ugh.

now when i'm anxious i tend to bite my lips to the point where i make them bleed. also i have a habit of either overeating or not eating enough depending on where my stress level is.

also i complain too much.

I always tell people too much about myself when I feel comfortable around them. Like weird facts that have nothing to do with the conversation at hand that they had no interest in knowing U_U

... Constantly apologizing. TT_TT
Seriously, I've apologized for things I haven't even done and my friends just all looked at me weirdly.
I'm basically Sakurai Ryou from Kuroko no Basket. Sighhh
Same here. It's a really bad habit of mine. I blame too many things on myself.

I worry too much. I get sort of paranoid even about the smallest things, and it means I'm stressed a lot so I'm trying to work on fixing it.

Back