• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

School

I started school August 22nd.. I like it and I'm in the 10th grade. :3 Idk we just have a lot more freedom in high school. I really hated middle school.

I'm out of high school and I don't start UNI until January so good luck to everyone!

I graduated from university... two years ago. jesus D: okay that sounds old compared to all you

anyway I loved HS and loved college. I can understand not liking it though but...hey
I'm going to apply to art schools this year though. i guess instead of doing what my friend is doing and getting my PHD I'll just get like a million bachelor degrees ahaha. ha.

if y'all are wondering i have a Bachelor of Arts in Japanese.

school started 8 months ago for me aha, i love school, its where i can relax a bit (there is the homework and assignments but...)

I was supposed to start today but teachers' strike -.-;
I'm going into Grade 11, that would be my junior year, right?

starting school tomorrow. junior year. im not ready for the act nooooooo :(
definitely not going to have fun this year qq

Ugh school I'm in a private school start at 8.40am finish 9pm , I'm in final year of high school exams every 2 weeks plus big ones a month lots of homework yayyyy

im in grade 9 which is yr 10 for me so i guess thatd make me a freshman. but since i go to the secondary school from grade 6 (yr 7) till senior (yr 13, 2nd yr of sixth form) so im not really that "fresh" haha. i start on thursday and im so nervous lmao

I started today. I don't understand the American grading system but I'm in year 8 of secondary school and I'm 12, coming on 13, if that helps anyone 'translate' my grade.

I generally like school, just not most of the people in it.

My friend, who hadn't texted me all summer, except this conversation:

Me: Would you like to go to town sometime next week ?
Her: Not free
Me: How about the week after?
Her: Nope
Her: I'll text you when I'm free, maybe a few days in advance?
Me: Uhh whatever suits you I guess (I'd about had enough of her at this point and just texted to see what she'd come up with next)

I find it quite atrocious that she couldn't tell me what she was doing that made her 'not free', text me saying 'I actually can't make plans this summer' instead of leaving me thinking she would, she didn't have a single spare 3 hour period within 6 weeks, and was actually telling lies.

She came to me today and said 'I'm sorry about the whole town thing, I wasn't free at all this summer, maybe we can arrange something for late october?'

Late October.

Is she serious? Most people make arrangements for next week, or in two weeks, not a whole two freaking months.

She has always thought her schedule was more important than mine and thinks that she can walk all over me and drag me about. But I'm not taking her crap this year. I'm not taking anyone's crap this year and that is my goal.

I'm starting school tomorrow. I'm going into my junior year of high school (11th grade). I don't really like school but I'm glad this is one of my last years. ^_^

I graduated a while ago, so I'm not going to be starting school again any time soon. o:

I miss going to class and listening to new information and new ideas. I miss being the Anime Club Vice President and being able to use the big wall projector to show anime and play video games. I miss seeing and interacting with people all the time.

I don't miss having to read 300 pages in two days. I also really really don't miss having to write ~80 pages as well as polish up my portfolio in a single week. Like, seriously.

I'm a junior in college. I would like it more this year but due to personal things happening I really don't like this school year already.

I started school on August 27th.. I'm a senior and I get A's in my classes (as if..) I don't have to take finals. I can try.

Im in Grade 5 in primary school. People think Im much older and I have this Project about the Scottish Wars of Indepencence that Is due in on Sept 12th "o"

Starting freshman year on Thursday and omg I'm so terrified, but apparently I have all good teachers (except for one), so that makes me a feel a bit better, but the seniors are so mean to freshman I've heard stories.. it's terrifying.

I started today. I don't understand the American grading system but I'm in year 8 of secondary school and I'm 12, coming on 13, if that helps anyone 'translate' my grade.

I generally like school, just not most of the people in it.

My friend, who hadn't texted me all summer, except this conversation:

Me: Would you like to go to town sometime next week ?
Her: Not free
Me: How about the week after?
Her: Nope
Her: I'll text you when I'm free, maybe a few days in advance?
Me: Uhh whatever suits you I guess (I'd about had enough of her at this point and just texted to see what she'd come up with next)

I find it quite atrocious that she couldn't tell me what she was doing that made her 'not free', text me saying 'I actually can't make plans this summer' instead of leaving me thinking she would, she didn't have a single spare 3 hour period within 6 weeks, and was actually telling lies.

She came to me today and said 'I'm sorry about the whole town thing, I wasn't free at all this summer, maybe we can arrange something for late october?'

Late October.

Is she serious? Most people make arrangements for next week, or in two weeks, not a whole two freaking months.

She has always thought her schedule was more important than mine and thinks that she can walk all over me and drag me about. But I'm not taking her crap this year. I'm not taking anyone's crap this year and that is my goal.

I think year 8 is 7th grade here; year 13 is your last year? maybe idk i'm probably wrong i'm not smart what

I'm going into year 12 tomorrow, and starting at sixth form. :( It's a bit scary to be honest, because people say the work is so much harder (however I feel like that's probably the least of my worries at the moment, as I can usually work things out in the end and I'm quite a hard worker, too), but the thing I am fearing most is making friends. Since I'm transferring to a sixth form at a new school, I basically know nobody there, except a few friends who already go there. It's frightening really, I am terrible at making new friends and just talking to people, although my mum says I hide my shyness really well. I hope people realise that though! However I don't doubt that people will just be friendly to me though, considering if I saw a new person looking lost and afraid, I'd definitely be welcoming to them and make sure I'm really nice and etc. :) Oh well, fingers crossed I can just make it through the first day, and if I can manage that then I can manage the rest!

Back