• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Help

Danielkang2

Collectibles are for Sale
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4978-8503-2298
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Gold Super Mailbox
I bought the game and I don't know how to play it. It's a bit confusing. Can somebody tell me how? Also the text is really small. Is there anyway to make it larger?

Last edited:
what do you mean you cant play the game and it's "confusing", you need to give us more than that if you want help.

I just started the game and what are you supposed to do? I went on the ferry and went to the quest place. I got a quest. So is the objective of the game to finish all the quests?

yes i also have a question

why can i not beat under water quests
i think i've tried at least 30 times to capture the lagiacrus with no success at all

I just started the game and what are you supposed to do? I went on the ferry and went to the quest place. I got a quest. So is the objective of the game to finish all the quests?

It's a fairly open game, but the general objective is ultimately to complete every quest, completing specific quests will open up the way for you being able to accept more difficult quests which in turn allows you to create better equipment. That said though, even after you've finished every quest there's still more to do since you can play about with different weapons and armours. As far as I know, there is no way to make the text size larger.

RetroT said:
why can i not beat under water quests
i think i've tried at least 30 times to capture the lagiacrus with no success at all
To be able to capture the Lagiacrus it must be weak enough, you should know when it's weak enough for capture by the fact that it'll limp off to another area with the eventual goal of sleeping(Probably the best opportunity to capture it). On top of that it'll obviously need to be out of the water to be able to lay a trap. If you use tranq bombs before it's weak enough, you'll simply waste them.

On top of that it'll obviously need to be out of the water to be able to lay a trap. If you use tranq bombs before it's weak enough, you'll simply waste them.

You can use traps underwater

It also helps if you have a Circle Pad Pro makes some of the battles a bit better to control. All in all, look for signs of weakness with certain monsters. Mainly limping/panting and they'll try getting away from you. They don't recover fully if the actually manage to 'rest' so it isn't impossible to catch/kill them.

Back