• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Persona 4 character

Favorite Persona 4 character

• Yu Narukami

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Yosuke Hanamura

• Chie Satonaka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yukiko Amagi

• Kanji Tatsumi

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Teddie

• Rise Kujikawa

• Naoto Shirogane

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Labrys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dated Yukiko because she was the first person to ask me out, and I panicked and said yes lmao. I liked her well enough, but given the chance, I probably would have dated Chie, Marie, or that girl from the band club. I really liked her.

But uh, yeah, Yukiko's great.

Im yet to play Persona 4.. (I dont have a vita ;_; )
But the same happened to me in P3P with Yukari so I ended up quittng
without saving only to realise I havnt saved for about an hour..
But it was worth it for Fuuka :D
and from the NPCs I considered dating Chihiro..

Kanji-kuuuuun.

I actually hate Yosuke, which is kinda funny since it seems like everybody loves him.

My second choice would probably be Chie or Yukiko, and Naoto I unfortunately can't speak to because I never got to activate the damn social link (still love Naoto from the rest of the game, tho).
her social link is GREAT
(I used a guide because i'm lazy and it took pretty strict...everything.... to do it right. of course now I'm stuck in a certain dungeon with no MP and everything is 10 levels higher than me.......... sigh. standard smt)

her social link is GREAT
(I used a guide because i'm lazy and it took pretty strict...everything.... to do it right. of course now I'm stuck in a certain dungeon with no MP and everything is 10 levels higher than me.......... sigh. standard smt)

but persona isn't standard smt, the games just have the logo slapped on for marketing

and really all of persona I've played is baby difficulty compared to any real smt

but persona isn't standard smt, the games just have the logo slapped on for marketing

and really all of persona I've played is baby difficulty compared to any real smt
yeah, I know, i'm just (mostly) mad that I walked into that situation

though honestly i have no real trouble with smt games until (near) the end.. i'm usually good until that last grinding bump (PROBABLY also my fault but hey whatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back