• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you follow any religions?

Do you?

• Yes.

Votes: 57 37.3%
  • No.

Votes: 67 43.8%
  • I used to, but now I do not.

Votes: 29 19.0%

• Total voters
i'm polytheistic agnostic
specific, but yeah

also, no i don't follow any set religion. I love learning and reading about different religions, though~

I'm not quite sure anymore. I'm Christian, but now I'm not so sure. After one prays for a long time and those prayers have not been answered, you wonder..

I'm not a religious person, though. I don't like those who bring up God in every damn conversation.
"thats a sin!1!2!!22!!2!2!" "no no thts a sin dnt do tht!2!1!!111!!1!1!1!1!!1!1

I believe in Christ so technically I'm a Christian, not religious at all though.

I was raised Catholic, not so much by my parents as by my Nana and school, I went to catholic primary and secondary school. When I was little it was SO important to me but by the time I was 14 I was atheist. I'm glad I had it as a child though, it was a real comfort to me and gave me a lovely relationship with my Nana :3

Agnostic. I don't really care what people believe in. If they do, I don't care. I'm fine with it.

Agnostic. I don't know if there is a god, but I think it would be foolish to insist that one isn't real just because you can't see it. The same goes vice versa; we just can't possibly know the true answer *shrug*

Atheist/Agnostic

I could say I'm a Unitarian Universalist, but no one knows what that is anyway

Last edited:
I'm unsure, I would say I'm christian but there have been many doubts recently.

Back