Great...

marzipanmermaid

*insert Pikmin noises*
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
My Melody Easter Egg
Tricolored Puppy Plush
I've been kind of busy with getting back into classes and juggling personal stuff, so I haven't had much time for TBT (missed you lot) or playing my game much more than 20 minutes. I was going to play some last night, after a day or so of not being allowed, but I was too tired and figured I'd just play today. Load up my main and guess what?

Merengue is leaving me. :/
My first friend on here and my now really close friend had got her for me as a surprise and I feel like a horrible friend in all honesty. I feel awful; I couldn't even make a pixel animal stay. Merengue is super special to me and one of my favorite residents. It was just one day; I talked to everyone the day before today. Julian warned me when I started my game, as she's in boxes already, that Merengue is thinking about leaving. He dropped the ball on this too.

I was considering letting Merengue go for a bit, but I never could convince myself to do so.
I guess I kind of have to now...
My FB friend has being holding a few villagers for me so I guess I could pick up Rhonda. (Rhinos are cute...)

At least Walker isn't leaving me, right?
And I could rehome Merengue with someone nice.

Last edited:
Sorry you're losing her :(, I hate when they move without warning. At least you can get back one of your other villagers now though :).

Sorry you're losing her :(, I hate when they move without warning. At least you can get back one of your other villagers now though :).

Yeah, and I'mma try to get her a new home with a friend who's been looking for her recently.
It's like a bittersweet kind of deal, but it wouldn't hurt to have a new villager in town.

Punchy did this to me before. He snuck out on me and since I had had him moved from town to town, I couldn't move him anymore and had to let him go :( recently though I was able to get h back so it makes me really happy again ^^ I know it's not the same as your merengue but still hehe.

Aw poor you. I've been searching for merengue for ages. Yesterday cookie said she was leaving. It broke my heart to see her in boxes as this is the second time I've lost her, she is my birthday twin. I gave her to another tbt member who I'm good friends with so I could always visit and see how she's doing.

:( I am so so so sorry. Here! Have a kitty! Kitties make evrything better. :)

Don't let it get you too down. Just remember that life is more important than a game. If you were tired, you were tired. Just make the most of your situation. It seems like you're doing just that, so that's good. Rhonda is pretty sweet. I had her in my town for a bit. Hopefully you can get someone to hold Merengue for ya if ya still want to keep her around.

Don't let it get you too down. Just remember that life is more important than a game. If you were tired, you were tired. Just make the most of your situation. It seems like you're doing just that, so that's good. Rhonda is pretty sweet. I had her in my town for a bit. Hopefully you can get someone to hold Merengue for ya if ya still want to keep her around.

Rhonda is lovely. My friend can't seem to get her to ping today, but I was able to pick up my other rhino sweetie: Tank. So, all is right in my little town.

I'm so sorry :( But, if your friend is actually your friend, they would understand you deeply, so don't worry about it if you two are really close :) Your life is a lot more important than a game, and you can get your new dreamies to make up for it. Good luck in the future ^^

I'm so sorry! :( I have several good villagers in my town and I'm really paranoid they'll leave without pinging me

On the bright side at least you can sell her for quite a lot of bells

I am sorry, i had this happen with Tia and it broke my heart. If u know the person, though, you can visit her and she should remember you. Thats sort of cool.

Well, I certainly feel bad for you. I assume you're not going to do the cycle I guess (I'm not 100%) so enjoy the replacement. That's all that can be done now...

Well, I certainly feel bad for you. I assume you're not going to do the cycle I guess (I'm not 100%) so enjoy the replacement. That's all that can be done now...

I'mma pass on the cycling for now, but I might be cycling back for her.
I'm really happy to have Tank in a town of mine again. :)
Sure, he's not a pink strawberry shortcake. But he's just as cute.

:( I am so so so sorry. Here! Have a kitty! Kitties make evrything better. :)

Omg...that really did make me happy! lol I<3KittyTherapy

littlemissmarzipanmermaid

Sorry this happened. :c It seems like you got someone else you loved though. I hope you come to be bff's with that villager and not miss Merengue too much. I remember from when you were helping me once that you had several towns. Are they all on the same DS? I think you already gave Merengue away, but maybe you can get her in one of your other towns now, without doing the 16 cycle. Anyway, cheer up. Watch the kitty video. ;)

Losing Merengue kind of convinced me I should swap out some of my other villagers that I've been wary of letting move out. Even my best friend and all-time favorite: Walker. I have tons of favorites I wouldn't mind moving into my main town. It would cut down on having 3-4 towns.

Last edited:
Aww, I'm sorry about that :( Just continue searching for a better New Leaf future! If taking in Rhonda will make you feel better, then don't hesitate to do so. :)

Back