• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone here still play Animal Crossing often?

How often do you play Animal Crossing (of any game?)

• Daily

Votes: 108 59.7%
  • Multiple times a week

Votes: 49 27.1%
  • Multiple times a month

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • ~Once a week

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • ~Once a month

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Haven't played in months

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Haven't played in ~a year or so

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
I'm now starting to play a little bit more now finally, I'm trying to check on my town every morning and night now instead of just nights. I feel like animal crossing is a great way to start and end my days. I find it so calming, especially the music in the mornings and late at night, it's so peaceful B)

I stopped playing for the past three or so months, however my boyfriend decided to buy it after seeing me mess around on my old copy of Wild World, so now I picked it back up and am hooked again.

I played New Leaf for about a year but after the summer ended last year, my activity dropped quite a bit. I've picked up my activity this past summer so I can complete some in-game goals of mine that I've set for myself. :)

I've had long periods of not playing animal crossing, but at the moment, I try to play daily!

I can usually find time to do dailies and roundabouts several times a week, if I'm in the mood to play.

I play new leaf everyday. Im still new to animal crossing so I find it very exciting.

eh i don't find it as amusing when i first got it but it's still quite fun to play, it relaxes me aha but i play like sometimes,

I only usually go online when I have a trade of a delivery.

Back