• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone here still play Animal Crossing often?

How often do you play Animal Crossing (of any game?)

• Daily

Votes: 108 59.7%
  • Multiple times a week

Votes: 49 27.1%
  • Multiple times a month

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • ~Once a week

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • ~Once a month

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Haven't played in months

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Haven't played in ~a year or so

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
I go through phases where im obsessed with it and play a lot. And after awhile it starts to feel a job so I take a break. Last time I took a break I lost two of my dreamies so I make sure to at least check up on the game every day.

I picked multiple times a week because of school. I haven't been able to check daily

I play daily~ restarted my town so I'm working on it a lot plus I've seriously got a ton of time to do anything right now since I'm a bum. -__- things will probably change though once I get busy. Still kind of scared of not playing since I don't want any of my villagers to move out.

I play it everyday now, but once new games are released it'll probably get shelfed again.

I go through phases where im obsessed with it and play a lot. And after awhile it starts to feel a job so I take a break. Last time I took a break I lost two of my dreamies so I make sure to at least check up on the game every day.

This usually happens to me during school time. I haven't played my acnl "properly" in 3 weeks

Lol I misread the question, I thought you meant the GC version... I play every day, because there is always something to do.

Ever since school's started I've definitely downed my usage. I try to get on every day for at least 10-20 minutes.. but most of my interest becomes alive on the weekend haha.

I still playing all days, somedays just to check the villagers/flowers but all days

i play on a daily basis unless something gets in my way, this weekend I didn't get a chance to play because of party preperations but today I got to play a lot so I made up for it :) I never tire of animal crossing, I love it!

I play on-and-off, mostly to check up on my villagers and keep a look out for Phineas. He owes me some badges >:T

Although I don't play too often, I play New Leaf a lot. I may got most of the goals completed, but there's still work that needs to be done. And helping out others is one of them.

I play daily, even if I don't have a lot of time to play each day I still always check in my towns each day.

During the Summer holidays I played all day, everyday but now I'm always busy with school work! I really wanted to select everyday but it's not the truth any more. -I selected multiple times a week :3

Daily, though I had to slow things down because of my studies (no more cycling on a daily basis, and I stopped playing with my second town). Now I just play Kibicity half an hour every day. I've been wanting to start a new town in my cycling town lately but I'm still holding three villagers for two friends so I can't right now.

During the summer I had been playing for pretty much everyday, but now I occasionally just check on my town a few nights throughout the week. School work has gotten the best of me and finding time for animal crossing can be rather challenging now! I still love to play the game and make the most of it though!

I still play daily, at least my main town. My interest in keeping the second town comes and goes, so I usually check in there every other day to every two days just to make sure no one ups and moves.

with school and all i havent really had time to play during weekdays. So i only play on weekends and days where i dont have homework eheh c:

Back