• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone here still play Animal Crossing often?

How often do you play Animal Crossing (of any game?)

• Daily

Votes: 108 59.7%
  • Multiple times a week

Votes: 49 27.1%
  • Multiple times a month

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • ~Once a week

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • ~Once a month

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Haven't played in months

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Haven't played in ~a year or so

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Bells
Idk.....

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, I wasn't sure where to post this. Anyway, I haven't been playing much since school started. I guess you can either say "I'm bored of it", or I just don't have time for it. I obviously still love Animal Crossing, and I can never give up on this, but I'm just taking a break. I'll play every once in a while to check up on things. So, I was wondering who here still plays it on a daily basis, or atleast a few times a week, etc. Especially since school started, I've been wondering who still has the time to play.

Last edited:
Yeah, I still play. Only to cycle, though. Or sell things. I no longer have dreamies or a perfect town.

Edit: Voted for multiple times a week, even with class I make a little room in my schedule to cycle.

Last edited:
I play the game daily...but then there's those days in which I forget to play for about 3 days.

I play in spurts. Sometimes I'll go a week w/o playing, then I'll pick it up and play for a few hours. I try to check in on my town as often as possible.

Haven't played in months, maybe, not sure...but the only reason I haven't is because I don't have a 3DS anymore...gotta get that back sometime soon, been ACNL-depraved!

I just recently took a 3 month break, starting to get more active on it again and improve my town.

I still play daily bc I'm a jobless bum

I try to play daily, just talk to my villagers to make sure they don't move out. Sometimes I miss a day but never two. My villagers are the most important rn as I would not want to lose any of them.

I play daily. I took a bit of a break right after I obtained all my dream villagers, but now I'm actually trying to develop and make it somewhat nice.

I still play daily but I'm pretty sure later in the year I won't have any free time since I have several AP classes, sports, & a musical. I'm also a senior this year so it's going to be hectic. I don't want to stop playing :c I stopped playing for more than 3 months & had to reset because was scared to face my town.

I still play NL daily. I've played every day since launch.

I play daily but that'll probably change when the teachers stop their stike and I'm forced to go back too school.

Back