• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Are Your Demons?

Shirohibiki

it's a beautiful bikini bottom day!
Bells
Switch
6336-4978-9772
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Lantern
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cherry (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
So, I was thinking about this the other night, and I thought it was a fun thing to apply to myself.

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the seven deadly sins. So, what do you think you categorize yourself as?

Least dangerous to most dangerous:
1. Lust
2. Gluttony
3. Greed
4. Sloth
5. Wrath
6. Envy
7. Pride

I would mostly fall under lust/sloth/greed/envy with a dash of gluttony. How about you guys? (Sorry if this is a Basement thing, couldn't really tell.)

You needn't rank yourself with all of them, you can pick out which ones you think define you most :p

Last edited:
In order of what mine are most, I'd say:
1. Greed.
2. Envy
3. Wrath
4. Sloth
5. Gluttony
6. Pride
7. Lust

heehee! good responses so far! i think envy is one i should probably add permanently to my list :p

I'd definitely say mostly envy, followed maybe by lust.

Last edited:
uh???

1. Sloth
2. Greed
3. Envy
4. Gluttony
5. Pride
6. Wrath
7. Lust

Last edited:
I think my top 3 are Lust, Wrath, Pride,
with a dash of Gluttony & Envy

Sloth and Wrath

I hate a lot of people because I think they're annoying and/or have a brain the size of a walnut, but I rarely do anything about it.

Oh man pretty much like yours too lol
Envy, Lust, Sloth & Greed. Maybe a little bit of wrath s:

Sloth & Gluttony for me, maybe a little bit of pride. Iunno, I'm one of those people that can simultaneously hate myself and think I'm better than everyone.

Envy, with a dash of Pride.

Sprinkle just a bit of Wrath and Greed, some Gluttony, and there's me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Iunno, I'm one of those people that can simultaneously hate myself and think I'm better than everyone.

I'm exactly the same way, and it's the weirdest thing. It's one of the few things about myself that I just can't for the life of me understand.

envy is probably the strongest for me. i get jealous over stupid things and then i get mad at myself for being so petty. >_>

Mine are listed as most "dangerous" to "eh"

1. Lust - my hormones man
2. Gluttony - I'm fat and I can't lose weight
3. Envy - I'm jealous of everyone and wish I had a better life
4. Sloth - I don't like being productive
5. Greed - I'm not really greedy but I don't like sharing but I end up sharing anyways so
6. Wrath - sometimes I can be mean. Psh, who am I kidding? I'm as threatening as a kitten
7. Pride - I don't understand this one. If you're proud of something, don't be ashamed to show it. I'm not proud of anything about me though

Back