• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What day(s) do you hate and why?

I hate all weekdays because I have to deal with a very, very bad teacher at the end of every single day.
i actually skipped school yesterday because i didn't feel like sitting through his bull****

I've never really liked Wednesday :/

I feel like I've already come so far into the week, but not far enough for me to be excited for Friday

I still definitely hate Monday though. And Sunday, the day I do all my homework due Monday

I hate Wednesday, I don't know why it's just a pointless day like.. the middle of the week.. it's no closer to weekend and no further from

I've never liked Wednesdays...

Fridays because Friday night football or Friday night band practice-- either way, it's something worthless that I don't want to do.

I hate Thursdays and Tuesdays.

Tuesday is difficult for me when it comes to classes/food. (I have block schedules.)
Thursday is basically a fake Friday.

Hmm, can't decide, but this is what I think during each day (ever since early August):

Monday- Oh, yay, time to remember what I did Friday so I can continue my work, yay for waking up early, supa awsum...
Tuesday- Tuesdays are ok since I'm starting to get used to waking up and doing work, but I don't like my classes on this day
Wednesday- Schools ok
Thursdays- Yay short day! (last year short days were on wednesdays but the bell schedule changed)
Friday- about f***** time, I want to f***** SLEEP!
Saturdays + Sundays- yay, I get to sleep and eat all day, but I have to make sure to do my homework so I don't fall behind.

But if I had to guess, I think I hate Tuesdays the most actually, since I hate all my classes that day. I'm just glad we have a 3 day weekend because of Labor Day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate Wednesday, I don't know why it's just a pointless day like.. the middle of the week.. it's no closer to weekend and no further from

I've never liked Wednesdays...

It helps to think like "We're finally half way through the week". That's what I do, don't know if it'll help though.

Last edited:
I hate all weekdays because I have to deal with a very, very bad teacher at the end of every single day.
i actually skipped school yesterday because i didn't feel like sitting through his bull****

oh I've done this before don't you worry

My least favourite day changes each year, since my timetable changes each year. Last year, Tuesday was the worst (double maths, double English and PE in one day urgh). Friday was the best, since I ended the week with food studies and then computing, both of which I enjoy. In a couple days I go back to school and I can find out my new timetable, and therefore which days are awesome and which are less so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate every day that GCSE ICT falls on.

What do you do in ICT? Is it actually different to GCSE Computing (which is what I take)?

Tuesdays.

Mondays suck, but at least it's a fresh start to the week, and you still have a nice weekend to rest before it. By Tuesday though, UGH

My least favourite day changes each year, since my timetable changes each year. Last year, Tuesday was the worst (double maths, double English and PE in one day urgh). Friday was the best, since I ended the week with food studies and then computing, both of which I enjoy. In a couple days I go back to school and I can find out my new timetable, and therefore which days are awesome and which are less so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What do you do in ICT? Is it actually different to GCSE Computing (which is what I take)?

If I recall, ICT should be pretty similar to Computing. Most of the focus lies on programmes installed on the computer, such as Microsoft Access, Frontpage and Mediator.

I did ICT two years back and loved it.

Either way, the one day I loathe above all others is Monday. It's just so tiring and unpleasant...

If I recall, ICT should be pretty similar to Computing. Most of the focus lies on programmes installed on the computer, such as Microsoft Access, Frontpage and Mediator.

I did ICT two years back and loved it.

Either way, the one day I loathe above all others is Monday. It's just so tiring and unpleasant...

Huh, that's actually more different than I thought it'd be. We're doing coding and stuff, and there's a huge section on hardware in computing. We even took one of the PCs apart once (it was an old one that didn't work properly, so we couldn't really break it) just to look at all the parts.

Mondays because of school and Sundays because they're always really boring for me for some reason.

Monday. I have 4 classes on Monday and I have to be at school from 10 AM to 8 PM.

Wednesday is a close second... from 10 AM to 6:30 PM.

On the bright side, my Thursdays are free, and I only have one class on Tuesday.

Weekends are my least favorite because FAMILY and I hate everyone
Even tho it doesn't ask, Thursday has always been my favorite day since I was like 8 years old

Back