• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How can I earn money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you're a kid for god sake.
Learn to appreciate your parents for their love and not their damn money.
Do you know how much $900 actually is? And how much of a privilege that is?
You have a roof over your head, food in your stomach and a bed to sleep in each night.
Eat normal candy and sweets. They all taste the same, doesn't matter if it's cute.
When you are 19 and you want to do something with your life, $900 could make a difference.
Don't buy a bunch of plastic crap that will sit in your cupboards and collect dust.

$900? I'm still in shock.
That could pay for my car registration and petrol for 9 months.

You recently got a new ds because you broke yours.
AND AN IPHONE 5S? Lord help you when you grow up and realise what the real world is about kid.

I posted the same thing few mins ago and she ignored well FINALLY I LOVE YOU

Okay guys, this is getting a little harsh..

Mhm. Luckypinch is scratching off many things in her wishlist which is a great thing to do already.

Last edited:
She doesn't understand half of what I said anyway so :/ I didn't swear at her or call her names.

Spoiled is a bit far. Keep your opinion to yourself. It is hurtful, even if she doesn't understand. It's her life. If she wastes 900 dollars on crap, let her. She was asking ways to make money, not if she was spoiled.

Spoiled is a bit far. Keep your opinion to yourself. It is hurtful, even if she doesn't understand. It's her life. If she wastes 900 dollars on crap, let her. She was asking ways to make money, not if she was spoiled.

Uh scuse me? I never once used that S word. Other people have said exactly what I have yet I'm being made to feel guilty?
She doesn't comprehend what I'm saying so I don't know why you're taking offence. It wasn't directed at you.

Luckypinch I know you dont care but think why your classmates called you stupid

Uh scuse me? I never once used that S word. Other people have said exactly what I have yet I'm being made to feel guilty?
She doesn't comprehend what I'm saying so I don't know why you're taking offence. It wasn't directed at you.

I was referring to everyone who is criticizing her. Not just you.
I'm not taking offense, I'm trying to cool the thread down. Nobody is even bothering to answer the question being asked. If she won't comprehend what you are saying, there is no point in continuing to say it.

I was referring to everyone who is criticizing her. Not just you.
I'm not taking offense, I'm trying to cool the thread down. Nobody is even bothering to answer the question being asked. If she won't comprehend what you are saying, there is no point in continuing to say it.

I'm sorry, but some people do have a valid point. Sure it may seem a bit harsh but you also have to remember that 900 USD is quite a lot.

I'm sorry, but some people do have a valid point. Sure it may seem a bit harsh but you also have to remember that 900 USD is quite a lot.

Yes, I agree its a waste of money. And I agree that it's silly. But arguing about it when she won't listen won't make a difference.

You're too considerate.

She's spoiled. And she needs to learn not to be lest the world beat her to a penniless pulp.

While they do have a point, they should try to not make it sound so harsh. This is a child-friendly forum, and some are just becoming really provocative. Is it that hard not to at least seem helpful?

Last edited:
Little girl, you best get your priorities straight.

Okay guys, this is getting a little harsh..

It may seem like that but op didn't really listen to anyones advice..

I mean if my parents saw me saying "o__e; Uhm. Uhm. Well..I just don't care about collage. Ok? Like I will later but I wanna enjoy life now..." @ the age of 13 they wouldn't let me on the computer anymore, take everything away from me and make me study. idk maybe just me.
Like I understand we all want to enjoy life, then just go out and spend it wisely. With $900 I could make 'cute' and yummy food for less than $20. Dam I would be happy just to get $20 just to buy groceries ;__;

She is not taking our advise I suggest to IGNORE HER THREADS if that is what she wants then fine just make sure that we dont meet somrwhere in streets and ask for food or money from us I can tell you will be a beggar when u are grow up

She is not taking our advise I suggest to IGNORE HER THREADS if that is what she wants then fine just make sure that we dont meet somrwhere in streets and ask for food or money from us I can tell you will be a beggar when u are grow up

But there fun.

Yes because spending $900 on plastic boxes is a mature topic.

I approached her nicely through PM and it was a lot more helpful than this wreck of a thread. She's already shedding hundreds of dollars, and hopefully more.

The bulk of this thread is whining and complaining which does nothing to both sides. Though it's good entertainment for some :lemon:

Last edited:
While they do have a point, they should try to not make it sound so harsh. This is a child-friendly forum, and some are just becoming really provocative. Is it that hard not to at least seem helpful?

Once again, 900 dollars. That's a lot. I doubt I'm as spoiled as her, but in some form I am spoiled and I find it makes little sense. This is going to possibly go to waste on a bunch of stuff that she will quickly regret buying. Some are just trying to make themselves sound more urgent about this since it may seem she's turning a blind eye to some things but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back