• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How can I earn money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercedes

I’m way ahead of you
Bells
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Spring Shamrock
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
ど
Chocolate Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Apple (Fruit)
ok ok, I need the cash money soon, because I have a wishlist of items I want

image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
s3fz9z.jpg
2dh76mg.jpg
or you can like buy them for me and then send them to me<3 any ideas??? I need 930.78 $ Usd asap,​

Last edited:
Print screen pls.
Anyway what I did ask my dad for money for lunch and recess which is around 13 dollars every week so I save them all. My mom prepares lunch for me and my sister every week so yeah.

Holy crap, that's a lot of money.

Well, based on your age, I'd say you'd have better luck either: petitioning your parents for an allowance (and actually doing work that merits an allowance), or by providing something that's needed in your neighborhood/ community. People need their lawns mowed? People need babysitters? People need pet sitters? Stuff like that. You could also take to baking things and selling them at school, or making bracelets and selling those. When I was in eighth grade, a girl made friendship bracelets and sold them for 3 dollars each. She made a good amount of money off it.

It's I̶m̶p̶o̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ hard to get that amount asap ._.

There's this to take into account, too. There's no way you'll be able to make that amount of money "ASAP" since you probably can't work a minimum wage job, so you're gonna have to be patient with it.

Holy crap, that's a lot of money.

Well, based on your age, I'd say you'd have better luck either: petitioning your parents for an allowance (and actually doing work that merits an allowance), or by providing something that's needed in your neighborhood/ community. People need their lawns mowed? People need babysitters? People need pet sitters? Stuff like that. You could also take to baking things and selling them at school, or making bracelets and selling those. When I was in eighth grade, a girl made friendship bracelets and sold them for 3 dollars each. She made a good amount of money off it.

Hmm. Go idea. I could have a going rate of 6 usd per day. o_o I just don't know what I could do to get that out their.

That's a lot for a person your age.
I can't see the Wishlist items, so I don't know if this is reasonable or not.

There's this to take into account, too. There's no way you'll be able to make that amount of money "ASAP" since you probably can't work a minimum wage job, so you're gonna have to be patient with it.

I know "ASAP" in my mind is before December xD

It's August. Open up a lemonade stand bro. 9 years ago, I sold cups for 50 cents each and made like 100 bucks in a day. (More than likely you won't have that kind of luck though)

Last edited:
That's a lot for a person your age.
I can't see the Wishlist items, so I don't know if this is reasonable or not.

It's a lot of popin colons stuff to make bentos some re-ment Collectables and some Konapun. ;3;

Here's what Konapun is;
http://www.konapun.com

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's August. Open up a lemonade stand bro. I sold cups for 50 cents each and made like 100 bucks in a day. (More than likely you won't have that kind of luck though)

I don't have the supplies to do it. :/ Plus were I love it's a bunch old folk. They have animals and stuff.

It's a lot of popin colons stuff to make bentos some re-ment Collectables and some Konapun. ;3;

Here's what Konapun is;
I've heard of Re-Ment and Konapun. (had one set as a little girl huehuehue) I never knew they were that expensive.
But jeez, $900 worth of stuff? Maybe only get one or two sets.

Here's what Konapun is;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have the supplies to do it. :/ Plus were I love it's a bunch old folk. They have animals and stuff.

Are you kidding me? I had old people tip me like $10 sometimes. Even if they don't want it, sometimes they will buy some just to be sweet :D

I've heard of Re-Ment and Konapun. (had one set as a little girl huehuehue) I never knew they were that expensive.
But jeez, $900 worth of stuff? Maybe only get one or two sets.

The Konapun is off the market. They don't make or sell it anywhere, thus making it go up in price. I can get my mom to buy this stuff. Plus the harder I work to make the cash, she might pay for shipping.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Get a job

I am 13 years old. It's against the law.

"Adolescence should experience scarcity the reason is that because all they care is their wants such as iphone and etc. They should buy what is needed not what they want such as games,etc."

Uhmm... ok
mhm yeah ok :rolleyes:

im pretty curious on your wishlist, but unfortunately it seems that only you can access it :p just be wise on your money and try avoiding impulse buys (especially FOOD & drinks) in malls.

Are you kidding me? I had old people tip me like $10 sometimes. Even if they don't want it, sometimes they will buy some just to be sweet :D

Hmm. I could get my six year old brother out their with me. I would need to buy lemonade and plastic cups. Along with a way to let people know that I am selling it. Dx why is making cash so hard. I know you got invest to get things. MIT I might do this along with pet siting since I hate kids.

- - - Post Merge - - -

mhm yeah ok :rolleyes:

im pretty curious on your wishlist, but unfortunately it seems that only you can access it :p just be wise on your money and try avoiding impulse buys (especially FOOD & drinks) in malls.
I guess I can take screen shots. :3 I'll do that and update the op.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back