• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Oldest Residents??

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Who are the oldest residents to have lived in your town? as in how long have you had them for

For me in Azalea i've had Mitzi, Willow & Apple since July 23rd 2013, when i began that town :p
However today Apple has been moved to my food town, where she will live as a permanent resident :)
Sadly i'm probably going to delete Azalea soon for various reasons, but i'm going to try and keep Willow somehow, probably move her to my mum's town.. not sure on Mitzi

In Parfait, which i've had since February 4th 2014 i have Timbra, Stitches, Tia & Tangy, all of who are original villagers :). Tangy & Tia will definitely be staying forever, and i'm so attached to Timbra & Stitches, but they'll have to go eventually :( lol

So who have you had the longest

I've had Sprinkle, Walker and Molly since I started my town on June 15th, 2013. They're never leaving. :)

Muffy, my first move-in. I adore her but her house is in a terrible spot, so I'm considering letting her go.

I've had Vesta and Katt since the very start (Vesta was one of my original five, Katt was one of the immediate move ins).
I actually started ACNL exactly one year ago today, so it's been a year with these cuties! :blush:

But I've actually just found a wonderful new home for Vesta and I'll be moving her out soon. I'll be sad to see her go but I think it's for the best!
And I'll be moving Katt to my second town once I find a nice layout for it!

Flip is my only original in my town, apart from Bettina who's moving out today.
At first when I saw Filp, I was like "eww, an ORANGE monkey?!?" Orange is my least favourite colour IRL and I hate monkeys, but now that he's stuck with me I feel quite at ease with him. He's not like a gorilla or a chimp, which is what I hate the most, and he's a jock! and he has buck tooth for pete's sake.
My town's only two weeks and a half old but hey. And I got Lopez the day after I got AC, because I mistook him for Beau. Aw.

Tammy and Julian were both immediate move ins ^.^ I think I've had the game since the last week of June, so that's how long xD

Klaus is the oldest resident in my town. He was my first move-in and arrived on 27th December 2013 (I got ACNL for Christmas so my town was made on 25th December 2013). He's the only move-in that I ended up keeping, all of my other residents are adopted from this forum or from the camp site. :)

Drake was one of my original villagers on the 25th of December and I will never let that little sweetheart go<3 ;u;

Does it count if one of your oldest left your town, stayed at another one of your towns. Then moved back into the town they first left? If so it is Rosie :D If not then Fauna has been there the longest I think.

I've had Muffy and Velma in WolfKott the longest, along with Lucky, and the other two I forget off-hand. I'm still undecided about Velma. I do want to get her picture as I've let too many villagers in the past leave without having their pictures obtained first. I like Velma, her house is in a okay spot...but I still neither love nor dislike her. It must be her looks...I don't know. Still, she's alright and named after a Scooby-Doo character, so there is that in her favour. :)

Definetely Beau! All of my original villagers moved out, and Beau is my second random move-in

Sadly don't have any of my originals anymore. I think Dizzy or Genji is the oldest. They were the first to be invited via campsite.

Nana and Fuchsia have been living in my town for over 5 years. I tt a lot obviously, but i've managed to keep them both for this long. I can't imagine playing without them.

Molly
Aurora,
Cally
Vladimir
Shari
Peck
Grizzly
Merry
Purrl
They have lived in my town for about a year.
Keaton has been there for about 10 months.

Back