Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

solid snake nendoroid is coming in the mail soon. its cute but it was damn expensive. thats my last nendoroid purchase. i have 2 now! solid snake and hatsune miku :p

Finally purchased the full set of Tomy Animal Crossing Keychain Plush that talk!
:D My hunting is finally over and so happy with my Stitches plush.

Oh I also got a 9" Goldie, Bunnie, and the girl pink Plushie as well. :D

I got another pro controller for Switch (it costs so much here like equivalent to half the price of a new 3DS XL).

Gosh I kinda want a vita for a few games but ehhh, it's kinda expensive.
But for now, my fiance brought me some chocolate milk. Yum~

this has been my dilemma for the longest time. $200+ for a system that's not even supported anymore is kinda **** but i like visual novels a lot and i still want one. hopefully my friend will go to japan so i can ask him to bring a japanese vita back for me.

but anyway, i just got tickets to see dean live yay :)

don't forget the expensive sony proprietary memory cards

just to make its cost even more stupid

honestly glad I managed to get mine used for a relatively good cost all things considered (idr exactly the price, but came with a case and 32gb memory card for far less than what'd it cost normally. moreso given the vita's the white oled model)

- - - Post Merge - - -

this has been my dilemma for the longest time. $200+ for a system that's not even supported anymore

hey, just because sony can't remember their own system doesn't mean it isn't supported

Just ordered the switch bundle from gamestop. I was sold as soon as I heard 128 gig micro sd card. That and really I was losing patience and couldn't find a switch elsewhere.

don't forget the expensive sony proprietary memory cards

just to make its cost even more stupid

honestly glad I managed to get mine used for a relatively good cost all things considered (idr exactly the price, but came with a case and 32gb memory card for far less than what'd it cost normally. moreso given the vita's the white oled model)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey, just because sony can't remember their own system doesn't mean it isn't supported

Darn, well maybe I'll find a good deal but thanks for the reminder :)

Back