Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I just invested $2.50 in an old boombox I found at a thrift store. Hoping I can do something with it, I've been wanting an old boombox for a long time cause I'm an avid collector of vintage stuffs and its rly cool :cool:

Got an apple turnover and some pecan-encrusted cookies from a local bakery I never even noticed before, they were actually really good, glad I managed to find that tiny little place

I got SQUISHIES! I haven't bought any in a long time so I splurged and bought three that I have wanted for a while.
I got a toyboxshop squishy skull. I got the red and she smells like strawberries!
s-l300.jpg

I got a CutieCreative voodoo "Tummy" squishy. He is sooooo soft!
-cutiecreative-exclusive-slow-rising-halloween-tummy-voodoo-doll-squishy-1882-p.jpg

And I got a Kiibru pumpkin squishy!
c047ca52-ea86-4b9f-afba-b34db88ccb3e.jpg

There aren't many "spooky" themed Squishies so I am happy to own some of the few that exist, I am hoping there will be some new ones this Halloween, like maybe a squishy black cat, or ghostie! I love them so much already and they're all so soft and nice. <3

Got a silver Gameboy Advanced SP at a flea market for 10 bucks
It's a bit worn around the edges, but it works fine and that's really all that matters anyways
The screen seems a bit dimmer than what it's supposed to be though

4 the past 2 days i got......... diarrhea upset stomach & vomiting!!!

today.................. i got....
orange creamsicle twizzlers
twizzlersorangecreampop.JPG
look at how good they r...

4 the past 2 days i got......... diarrhea upset stomach & vomiting!!!

today.................. i got....
orange creamsicle twizzlers
twizzlersorangecreampop.JPG
look at how good they r...

waIT THOSE EXIST

I got warioware: mega microgames because I felt it would be a nice addition, it was cheap, and I wanted more GBA games anyways

Ordered an Iphone SE! It's not the best but it's sooo much better than the Iphone 4s ;u;

I have one and yes it's really good if you have small hands. Sometimes I wish I got a 6/6s because it's a bit bigger (and the keyboard is real small on those smaller phones) But yeah one of their better budget stuff.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's a bit worn around the edges, but it works fine and that's really all that matters anyways

I have the silver tribal GBA SP and the tribal marks on the outside is really scratchy but it works so hey :^) only have like 3 games for it though

I just got a new copy of Spongebob: Lights! Camera! Pants! for the GBA in the mail today. This was one of my favorite games when I was younger and since I found it for $3.90 on eBay I figured I would buy it just for the nostalgic factor. It's actually pretty difficult and it's still as fun today as it was then! :)

Oh, and I got a new addition to my signature made by A r i a n e! It's rly awesome, you should check it out :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Some GBA SPs have only one backlight while others have 4. The one I have is also silver and it only has one backlight so the screen is pretty dim.

I purchased a new pair of jeans online, all my other ones I own are beginning to feel loose around the waist from where they've been stretched and I can't stand using a belt. It's too uncomfortable for me to wear throughout the day. I've also realised that I don't own a pair with ripped knees so I found a pair that I really liked. Anyway, ordered them this morning and they've already been dispatched later this evening. I only chose standard delivery, well impressed.

I got some Harry Potter house socks and a Slytherin tote! Also some Swedish Fish since I've been wanting to try them.

Last thing i semi bought with my other half was this Dedenne that i named Nene cause i love the way Dedenne shouts "NENE" in the XY Anime. Too cute!

IMG_20170110_110305.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to post yesterday but I got two sets of magnetic balls to play with, they're really fun as a fidget. And my boyfriend got me a Funko Pop of Crowley from Supernatural and he's adorable.

Snagged a Japanese new ninty 3ds that will hopefully ship on monday! (only cost me like ?80/$100 + shipping so yay!)

Back