• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

solid snake nendoroid is coming in the mail soon. its cute but it was damn expensive. thats my last nendoroid purchase. i have 2 now! solid snake and hatsune miku :p

Finally purchased the full set of Tomy Animal Crossing Keychain Plush that talk!
:D My hunting is finally over and so happy with my Stitches plush.

Oh I also got a 9" Goldie, Bunnie, and the girl pink Plushie as well. :D

I got another pro controller for Switch (it costs so much here like equivalent to half the price of a new 3DS XL).

Gosh I kinda want a vita for a few games but ehhh, it's kinda expensive.
But for now, my fiance brought me some chocolate milk. Yum~

this has been my dilemma for the longest time. $200+ for a system that's not even supported anymore is kinda **** but i like visual novels a lot and i still want one. hopefully my friend will go to japan so i can ask him to bring a japanese vita back for me.

but anyway, i just got tickets to see dean live yay :)

got some fnaf pop figures and a new makeup bag today! :)

don't forget the expensive sony proprietary memory cards

just to make its cost even more stupid

honestly glad I managed to get mine used for a relatively good cost all things considered (idr exactly the price, but came with a case and 32gb memory card for far less than what'd it cost normally. moreso given the vita's the white oled model)

- - - Post Merge - - -

this has been my dilemma for the longest time. $200+ for a system that's not even supported anymore

hey, just because sony can't remember their own system doesn't mean it isn't supported

got some cool socks from urban ****fitters. i hate that store but...kool socks my dude...

Well... I got a new avatar.

Methinks that 1-up mushroom is a bit perverted lol:rolleyes:

Just ordered the switch bundle from gamestop. I was sold as soon as I heard 128 gig micro sd card. That and really I was losing patience and couldn't find a switch elsewhere.

don't forget the expensive sony proprietary memory cards

just to make its cost even more stupid

honestly glad I managed to get mine used for a relatively good cost all things considered (idr exactly the price, but came with a case and 32gb memory card for far less than what'd it cost normally. moreso given the vita's the white oled model)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey, just because sony can't remember their own system doesn't mean it isn't supported

Darn, well maybe I'll find a good deal but thanks for the reminder :)

Back