• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

why 2 switches

so he can switch
bbwz0co.jpg

Last edited:
my dad gave me a bunch of spending money for philadelphia! im posting so much about it but i'm just so excited since i havent traveled a lot since i was little :D

I got my new laptop, I haven't used a laptop in years so this is amazing. c:

It's white and black, if there was only blue I would die.

Last edited:
STICKERS! I got two Eye Like sticker books and just got my Cute Stickii subscription but my Vintage Stickii isn't here yet which is weird, 'cause they're from the same place. But whatevs it'll come soon!

Got my second sticker packet, and it was all really beautiful floral stickers... now I'll just have to decide what is worthy of sticking them on...

My new computer mouse arrived. My current mouse's scroll wheel sucks so I wanted to get a new one. I went with a Logitech G502.

tumblr_ooqkwhtT4V1rbtc8fo1_1280.jpg
I ordered Dragon Age Asunder and the three other novels two days ago at my bookstore, and Asunder came in today <33
It's a little scuffed up on the spine, but otherwise it's perfect!

tumblr_ooqkwhtT4V1rbtc8fo1_1280.jpg
I ordered Dragon Age Asunder and the three other novels two days ago at my bookstore, and Asunder came in today <33
It's a little scuffed up on the spine, but otherwise it's perfect!

Niiice! I have yet to read that but it's in my backlog. Hope you enjoy it.

I got food today... Hmm fresh sandwich with beef and cheese! A crisp piece of lettuce and tomato. And to top it off, more cheese but in the form of a spread.

i got a new computer 4 my birthday yesterday which is great bc my old one is from like 2010 or 2011 and it is slow n makes sounds of Suffering every time u do anything lmao

Back