• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Received my Ruby amiibo card in the mail today! I love it, she's so cute c:

IMG_0154.jpg

Today I got two deluxe tacos, a hot chilito with extra cheese, a green chili burrito, and a large Pepsi.

I also went negative into things I own, because I returned a George Carlin DVD set I got for Christmas, because I already had it.

Speaking of the post above this, I hope I get some amiibo cards soon!

Bought a Coco and a Rudy amiibo card. somebody stop me ;-;

Last edited:
the ABH modern renaissance palette ahhhh it's so beautiful and i will not spend money on makeup for another year. i've done too much.
pZf0pND.jpg

Today I got two chili cheese buritos, two hardshell nacho cheese tacos, some other kinda deluxe supreme taco of sorts, and a large cherry Pepsi. And a ticket into the hockey game. I also got some new items on my New Leaf game.

Got two pen-pal letters in the mail, which was awesome, one of them is SO FREAKING CUTE, she decorated the envelope and made the card herself, and like inside the card were like sequentially tinier envelopes which was stinkin' cute! She also sent me a chocolate. =D

i got a copy of phoenix wright: spirit of justice, and i finally got to try boba!

Bought Beau and Marshal Amiibo cards! Glad I did it but hoo boy are they expensive ;A;

Last edited:
Bought Maple, Bluebear, Fauna and Skye Amiibo cards. Now I have all of my favorite villagers, some packs of the WA and the Sanrio cards, so I think I've spent enough money on these things!!

Last edited:
I got some decorative punches that put borders and corners on paper so I can send fancier pen-pal letters, got a thing of nice printed writing paper with a nautical theme, also for pen-pals. Got a box of Stabilo pens. And I got a small Hori folio for the misc Amiibo cards so they could be protected, I have my WA and Sanrio cards in it, might put some duplicates inside it too for safe keeping.

Still waiting on my fiddling cube and some squishies to arrive as well as a Valentine's present for my honey bunches of oats!

Got some really sweet matte lipstick. I want it in all colors.

Back