Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

ZM8u6hH.png

this is amazon's picture, not mine
I'd post mine, but at the moment its succulentless and its dark in my room.

But I got it on amazon, isn't it adorable!

That is sooo cute!! I love corgis! I don't own one.. Currently have two german shepherds, but if I ever find myself dogless my next might just be a corgi.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a Galaxy edition 3dsXL. Been threatening to buy a 3DS since they came out, but still had a perfectly good DSLite and hadn't really seen a game I had to have that warranted buying a new system. Welllll... I drug out my old Animal Crossing: Wild World card the other day and after wading in weeds for a good 30 minutes I decided I needed New Leaf.. badly. So I went on the hunt and found the Galaxy 3DS on sale at Target. So I got it and the Ocarina of Time game since they didn't have New Leaf on hand.

Played Zelda for a few days then downloaded New Leaf and I'm hooked all over again. Now currently on the hunt for Amiibo cards... but it's proving difficult. :(

My dad surprised me with this text and picture this morning:

Dad said:
I'm getting a free Sega dreamcast + 15 games.
Resized_20171107_105605_8333.jpg

I had no idea how to react... I still don't know how to react. I'm really confused, but for some reason also really excited! I never dreamed of owning any Sega console, much less a Dreamcast!

Wow, I got a lot of cool new stuff today!

-Rainbow tie-dye converse (I love me some chuck taylors)
-5 pairs of socks that each have a funny design. One pair is fuchsia with avocados, one has tacos on them, and another is light pink and has eggs and bacon on it.
-I got some more pics for my backpack, one's a Pink Floyd pin, one says love and is rainbowy, and one has Pusheen sitting on a planet in space.
-I also got a really cute Eevee hat. I'm actually wearing it right now, it keeps my head nice and cozy.
-And now... for the grand finale... the mother of all totally awesome stuff... and my first amiibo ever...

I GOT A WALUIGI AMIIBO!!!!!

I haven't been this hyped since I got Super Mario Odyssey 2 weeks ago!!!

So yeah I pretty much died like 5 times today it was fantastic.

Got a persimmon... dunno what kind it is so I'm gonna try to find out how to eat it properly lol.

Might go pick up UM later if I can progress on my challenge with HHD!

I bought Under the Skin, in which we read an extract from in class. Our teacher recommended it to us but said it was crazy lmfao... so yeah, I bought that. Shame I'm at my dad's though, because it's being delivered to my mum's :^)

Pok?mon Ultra Moon Steelbook Edition. Treated myself to this since I completed the HHD challenge, and seeing as this will probably be last main game unless they continue to support the 3ds for a good time more I'll actually give it a chance.

I bought my friend's WiiU off her, so I got that, Splatoon, and Nintendo Life. Plus she got me a Pokemon Center Cosmog and Alolan Vulpix :D

Bought a silly christmas sweater. A french bulldog with a red nose dressed like a deer basically. luv it though!

Back