• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

M E R C H
so much merch...

DP7mhNqUQAESoqF.jpg

DP7miIqUIAEKn1h.jpg

(daki on left is old, right one is new)

Ah yes, XC2 Special Edition! I just did a side by side comparison with XCX :)

mFdZtaN.png

Last edited:
Oooh I also got to more ear piercings yesterday too ^^, so yeah just some minor changes in appearance :p

I bought headphones last night, cheap, crappy headphones because my cat chewed through the wires of my very good, expensive ones :(

Bought some hair dye so hope I can get my hair fixed soon, gosh I hate my weird dual natural colour :(

I forgot to post on here, but the other day I got yet another Star Trek tie blanket, and I also got some enamel pins to put on my backpack (they look like fruit :p).

Traded in that dumb Ultra Moon game for a K.K Slider amiibo (it's one ironically enough that is harder to find around and it's a bit more expensive so yeah)

I got the cutest thing for a friend.

tumblr_p0tpfugbgJ1uhpgqeo1_1280.jpg

It's a custom Funko Pop of Jamie Fraser (from Outlander). The actual ones are ridiculously priced (I saw one selling for almost $500!!!), so I found a person on Etsy who does customs. I think he's adorable, and I just need to pick up a little box to wrap him up.

I think she's going to love it.

Since I finished shopping for my family and friends, I decided to get an early Yule gift for myself.

61n8g4UpjAL._UY395_.jpg

It's a sterling Celtic knot pentacle. I also got matching earrings. They're very delicate and I like that I'll be able to wear it anywhere without being neon, glaringly obvious.

Last edited:
c: I got all 6 resident evil movies c: My husband was beyond excited since we’ve only watched the first 3 together c: Movie date night!

Back