• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I bought a doll of Bumblebee from the DC Super Hero Girls doll line that just came out recently. As a doll collector, I think it's really ridiculously cool because it's a doll line where the dolls have more muscular builds than a regular doll and their clothes are more practical and a lot less glaringly pink than dolls usually are and the dolls are in general built with the idea of action and crime-fighting-based play in mind, rather than really being fashion dolls the way Barbie or Monster High is.

eJwFwdENgyAQANBdGIDjDjzABRo_OoMhSNBGi4HrV9Pd-95XffqpZrWL3GMG2I6RW9_0kNZTLbq2Vs-S7mPo3C5IIinvV3nL.jpg

:cool:

I got a box of chocolates from my dad

Well, I haven't physically got it yet but my mum said she was going to try and buy me some rats in the summer.

My dad also gave me some Lovehearts that he got at work.

I got my old modem replaced for a new one. Finally. Been waiting for ages :)

Last edited:
A White Japanese New Nintendo 3DS with とびだせどうぶつの森(New Leaf).

Bought new screen protectors for mine and my boyfriend's DS's and I bought a case that I SWEAR said for the XL but I got it and it's for the normal 3DS so I'll have to send it back. =[ I also got like six replacement styluses because after like two years I finally lost mine... and then after I got them in the mail I instantly found it behind my bed so I mean, I'm p good with it but now I have backups.

I also bought real bras because I've been wearing a wireless sports bra for a million years and OMFG I forgot how giant my sweater kittens really are... I put on a shirt I normally wear and it sits funny now... so lets see how well I can still fit into the rest of my clothes now...

Back