Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Bought this on a whim just for the keychains (and the fun multiplayer) :)

AT0Ofha.png

I ordered some ammonites online and the package arrived today. They sent me an extra, iridescent one for free! I was quite happy when I found out. :)

Let's see...I got a Marshal shirt, a Navirou MH amiibo figure, and Fauna's amiibo card for my birthday. I also got the Callie and Marie amiibo figures and a package of series 4 amiibo cards for Easter. It had Zipper, Annalise, Gayle, Graham, Jacques, and Maelle.

I got Durarara!! book 2!

I also ordered 3 through 7. Can you tell I'm super excited!?

It's an incredible series! If you're gonna watch an anime, watch Durarara!!.

ON my vacation my boyfriend bought me a soft little orange octopus and a really neat necklace kit where you have to crack open a canned oyster to get a pearl, and the pearl I got was super white and round and it has a little crab setting it sits in and moves around in, it's super dainty and I love it.

I got some new records yesterday, 2 33's and like 7 45's.

One of the 33's I got was the album Duke, which furthers my completion of the Genesis trilogy (I now have 6 of their albums). I also got the 12" single for Tonight, Tonight, Tonight, and In The Glow of the Night, some songs by Genesis that are rly good.

Singles I got were:

You Make My Dreams Come True and Private Eyes - Hall and Oates
All You Zombies - The Hooters (this one kinda skips a lot though)
If This Is It and Power of Love/Bad is Bad - Huey Lewis and the News
I Can Dream about You - Dan Hartman

So yeah I'm a rly happy N64 rn :blush:

I got a lavendar nightgown and grey owl pj shorts. Both were on sale so I got good deals! The nightgown was $11.99 and the shorts were $5.99.

God bless 60% off sales. Although I'm probably going to send the long-sleeved red one back.

P23NyM6.png

Back