• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Bought a red/white flowery dress and a brown shirt cause they had lowered the prices today :D

New work shoes for free. They look like Vans in the slip on style but they're a dusty pink colour. They're so comfy too. :)

image.jpg
posting trivial purchases here

i got a lot of clothes yesterday because pretty much all my clothes are black and it's summer soon so my mom made me go buy clothes that wouldnt make me boil to death in the sun

I just got a new phone recently! I got an Lg G3 and then I bought my passes for an anime con I'm going to in July as well as a new phone case and laptop case. I'm so excited!

Hueheh old manga/light novels were on sale at the local small bookstore...!
Grabbed shoujo fluff though I already read hirunaka...supporting the author anyway ^7^
image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a copy of Blindness by Jos? Saramago at the book store. Looking forward to reading it!

S7e85Wo.jpg

this is a moment that i needed to capture for my future life

Back