Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

i got two new books B) or, they haven't come in the mail yet but i've ordered them. it's the second game of thrones book and the 10th manga volume of noragami!!

My girlfriend surprised me with this audiophile earphones earlier today. I'm speechless and very happy ^^ Can't wait to try this when I get home.

2yyurlz.jpg
25aq80i.jpg

I got 2 paintings today for my room, I got them both hung up and I love them. Now I just need new curtains, cause mine don't match with them at all, and I don't particularly like the curtains I have up right now anyway lol

My headphones got here!!
3lpCUpm.png

I got them to go with the hoodie (it was an expensive day on Etsy) but they just arrived yesterday. It occurred to me that I've had the same Skullcandy headphones that my sister got me when I was like 17 so I was way overdue for some new ones. The case isn't here yet though. :'/

I sold some games that I don't play (2 original PlayStation games, 2 DS games, and 3 3DS games (Happy Home Designer, Nintendogs + Cats, and Mario Party). Got $61 for them so not too bad. :)

Also stopped by EB Games after to grab a free Mew code for my Pokemon games, and I looked around for a bit too. It was funny as the guy before more asked for a code and the guy at the counter said its $20 a code or $22.60 plus tax (he was totally joking of course it was hilarious).

Anyways I looked around a bit in their plushie bin as I don't have any Pokemon plushes and I want to get something for the 20th anniversary. They didn't really have anything of interest Pokemon-wise but I did come across this beauty:

image_11.jpeg

I love both Rosalina and cats so I just couldn't resist! :) They did have some Pikachu plushies at the checkout, but the quality of the material disappointed me and I couldn't really afford to get more than one plush so I just got Rosa. ^_^

I sold some games that I don't play (2 original PlayStation games, 2 DS games, and 3 3DS games (Happy Home Designer, Nintendogs + Cats, and Mario Party). Got $61 for them so not too bad. :)

Also stopped by EB Games after to grab a free Mew code for my Pokemon games, and I looked around for a bit too. It was funny as the guy before more asked for a code and the guy at the counter said its $20 a code or $22.60 plus tax (he was totally joking of course it was hilarious).

Anyways I looked around a bit in their plushie bin as I don't have any Pokemon plushes and I want to get something for the 20th anniversary. They didn't really have anything of interest Pokemon-wise but I did come across this beauty:

image_11.jpeg

I love both Rosalina and cats so I just couldn't resist! :) They did have some Pikachu plushies at the checkout, but the quality of the material disappointed me and I couldn't really afford to get more than one plush so I just got Rosa. ^_^

Aw, how cute. It looks adorable :) Nice purchase!

I treated myself to a somewhat expensive gaming mouse but it was draining batteries way too fast so I'm getting it replaced. At least amazon has speedy service, it should be here by tomorrow hopefully.

61LUcSfNVXL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
My second iPhone 6s I have two rose gold ones now. The one I used (it's perfectly fine) it's 128 GB. I got a sliver 6 and its 16 Gb but it's good to have an extra phone.

I just bought a new Warriors book. I admit the series has become more of a joke than anything else. The writing is terrible: reused plots, poorly developed characters, tons of errors, etc, but they are a guilty pleasure. I've been reading these since I was in elementary school so nostalgia has a lot to do with it too.

Back