Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Got a bunch of papers from this lecture that I'm gonna have a proper look at later, and signed myself up for an Asperger's group later this summer/early autumn :)

And my Neptunia hoodie shipped yesterday so hopefully it'll be here by Friday but I bet monday bc hurr **** customs.

I didn't technically purchase it, but my mum got me some chocolate (i technically i "got" it right) and it was very much needed

Last edited:
got a plane ticket 2 slc, and yesterday clothes from mixxmix arrived (2 tennis skirts, big button up cardigan, an aesthetic white shirt with a rose on it, buunch of cool socks, and 2 jumper dresses).

I just got this! First time I'm going to try these joy-cons haha
'coz I've been comfortable with the pro since day one :)

dVmmm7M.png

Bought myself a flowery shirt at a vintage store and a tie-dye play suit from another. Need to wash the later since the legs were a bit dirty, and it's a bit large but it was too cool to pass and I need more tie-dye things man!

And was at the amusement park two days ago so bought a ride pass, food, ice cream and stuff so that too, rip wallet :p

My sister got me a case for my 3DS. It's see-through but all glittery and stuff and just cute in general. I also got series 1 amiibo cards which included Kyle (one of my favorite ex-villagers in my old town!) I'm contemplating making him move into mine but we'll see~

Got my bottles and dye powder for tie dye, prob going to do a ton next weekend because this weekend we were busy with other shizz

Got my Yonmegami Nep hoodie finally, fits perfectly =D And I attached my lil' Noire rubber strap to the zipper thing so it look even moar cool :D

And traded in my Vita + a game for a Silver/tribal GBA SP and an old Ruby game (might have to switch battery or just play on it, idk yet) just now :D Oh well at least I can play my games now =D

I got three pizza's and chunky cut chips from dominos and I had it all to myself. Plenty of leftovers. Happy days.

Back