• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Got Mass Effect: Andromeda today. Also got a 1:64 scale Nomad diecast model for ?5 as it came cheaper with the game.

Pretty cool

Despite all its been getting for the animations, I'm enjoying the story so far ;3;

i got dresscoded this morning for my hair so im getting a haircut tonight. we'll see how this goes

i got dresscoded this morning for my hair so im getting a haircut tonight. we'll see how this goes

i'm so lucky that my primary school (elementary?) and secondary (high school?) didn't have a dress code. we got to dress however we wanted as long as it wasn't "inappropriate".

My mam bought me a polaroid camera as an early birthday present so I can finally live out my dream of running a fake deep indie instagram for troubled teens <3 (I genuinely love it a lot though thanks mam)

your hair cant be lower than your ears at my school if your'e a guy and you also can't have any distracting hair colors or put it in any distracting styles... its pretty stupid i always thought private schools would be cool but its just completely annoying. i cant believe i was excited to go here last year

Bought some clothes and some jewelry. Now I just have to wait for them to come. *cries*

I'm really excited to get my casual 한복 in the mail. :') It is kind of irritating since it's still a bit expensive though the casual/modern versions are specifically made from cotton fabric so it's supposed to be cheaper and easy to wash. Oh well though. I've been wanting casual ones for a long time, so I'm glad designers are finally making them. My mom never liked her 한복 but she's never been super attached to our culture.

I got my Narcissa Malfoy wand. Yay! c:

IMG_20170326_221039.jpg
sorry for bad quality!

my mom found a weird pikachu coin bank! it looks kinda deformed and nothing like pikachu but its still cute i love it

I got my very first play of the game as McCree! Does that count?

I'm really excited, because until tonight I thought I was the worst at him.

Last edited:
I got the last two things I ordered for my boyfriend's birthday. Glad everything came, and I'm excited for him to actually open them next month because then he'll have to start collecting things, I want him to get into collecting stuff so I feel less bad about collecting the things I collect. XD

your name should be plantdad

I love succulents so much but I kill them and I feel awful. I tried to keep a string of pearls because omg so gorgeous but it shriveled and I am like the worst plantmom ever

to keep my planties alive i use a daylight bulb for the nighttime when i'm not asleep to allow them to photosynthesize as long as possible, keep track of watering and feeding with an app called 'plantbook' and play bass-y music which apparently plants like so

if i'm plantdad, my mum is the plant queen lmao

image.jpg
Got Persona 5! Really love the steelbook ;-;

My friend is also giving me a PSP so I can play some of the older ones ^^

Back