Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Gosh, that is so cute! The little Stego is just ugh....SO CUTE!

I knowwww! I'm not a big colors person but stegosaurus is my favorite dinosaur and so I HAD to get it! It's super soft and not very heavy and I already love it so much, I'm going to wear it so often. XD

I knowwww! I'm not a big colors person but stegosaurus is my favorite dinosaur and so I HAD to get it! It's super soft and not very heavy and I already love it so much, I'm going to wear it so often. XD

I should get a Parasaurolophus sweater! I love cute little jumpers/sweaters like that, I only ever see Christmas ones and they never appeal to me so I should browse the web instead of relying on crappy stores.

Last edited:
I should get a Parasaurolophus sweater! I love cute little jumpers/sweaters like that, I only ever see Christmas ones and they never appeal to me so I should browse the web instead of relying on crappy stores.

Yeah it's hard to find nice ones. Cute sweaters like this for some reason ALWAYS make me feel like an Elementary school teacher? But in a good way. I really want a crazy cat lady sweater but rarely find them in my size.

Last edited:
I got a new copy of Persona 4 (which also came with the soundtrack ��) along with Volume 5 of the Persona 4 manga

I got a new copy of Persona 4 (which also came with the soundtrack ��) along with Volume 5 of the Persona 4 manga

Hooo, enjoy Persona 4.. One of the best games I've ever played (be it the golden remake I had twice but still lol). Haven't read the manga but enjoy that too!

Got a newspaper and a custard-filled doughnut earlier, and bought an itunes gift card (needs some dough there lol) and yogurt just now

Got all my dye! I was surprised it came so fast! Of course nobody even knocked on the door even though we have a sign on our door to KNOCK LOUDLY but they just dropped it on the porch, whatever. But the dyes are really nice and come in little pots instead of the stupid pouches that aren't resealable that the other dyes came in, so that's nice you can just scoop what you need and re-close them, I got 12 colors and a bunch of the fixative stuff and some chemicals that help the stuff dissolve so I am STOKED to try these all out and make some dank tie dye stuff!

I finally bought AC:HHD today! I was thinking about it for ages. I love designing and art so I know I'll really enjoy the game :D I'm so excited to play it!

I bought Cave Story+, Ever Oasis, a pair of Link amiibo (glad they got restocked) and $20 for BotW season pass.

gtJrGId.png

Got cinema tickets for me and bf for tomorrow finally (their freaking webpage is crappier than your 98 nostalgia pictures so sometimes you can't even browse it let alone get tickets so had to go into town for it sigh)

and mom bought me candy so always something ^^

Back