• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I got the in game tacos and the lovely set! Oh and a bird cage!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

A big box of yarn, enough to make 12 pairs of socks! :D

This sounds amazing. Do you knit or crochet? I do both

This sounds amazing. Do you knit or crochet? I do both

I knit. I'm learning to crochet; I can do a simple edging around a neckline, but that's it. I got a set of bamboo hooks from a friend for Christmas last year, so I'd love to get to where I can make some things for the house - lap blankets, washcloths, etc. Just to change up from knitting them. :)

I knit. I'm learning to crochet; I can do a simple edging around a neckline, but that's it. I got a set of bamboo hooks from a friend for Christmas last year, so I'd love to get to where I can make some things for the house - lap blankets, washcloths, etc. Just to change up from knitting them. :)

AWESOOOOOOOME! That's so neat!!! I need to learn how to do socks but they are so intimidating and make me nervous. I gotta learn how to crochet amis as well

The pattern I taught myself to knit socks with is here. The nice thing about it is that you can use heavier yarn and larger needles until you get comfortable. It's still the one I use most, unless I have a specific pattern to make.

this awesome case for my sunglasses :D

9WKM378.jpg

i7B1xU3.jpg

I was initially pretty disappointed that they were out of white but I think I kinda like the black one better now anyway.

Got myself a €20 Steam giftcard, but I have no idea what I should buy with it...

Just spent 40 bucks on this bad boy but it's totally worth it ^o^
UIXhx6n.jpg

Duh I mean the game, you think I just bought an N64 today? Shame on you.

Last edited:
IMAG4935.jpg
I found this on Craigslist back home and I sent my father some money to go buy it. It's not for me, it's a present for a girl I have feelings for. I'll give it to her for Christmas when I return home.

Last time we met she told me she always wanted one so why not?

Look at all of you getting the awesome new stuff!

But I have better!

Iced coffee!!!!

Didn't go into vt or w/e during my stress test today so didn't end up staying in the hospital like last time.
Got home and 2 of my amiibo card trades came in.
7 new amiibo cards!

Didn't go into vt or w/e during my stress test today so didn't end up staying in the hospital like last time.
Got home and 2 of my amiibo card trades came in.
7 new amiibo cards!

Congratulations!!!! On both! That's pretty awesome!

Congratulations!!!! On both! That's pretty awesome!

Thanks! I actually dunno what I had. Just had 2 times where my heart rate jumped to around 300 and wouldn't stop triggered by exertion. The doc could never actually trigger it himself so he was never able to see what caused it. I was all packed up and ready to stay at the hospital like the last two times and then...nothing haha

Back