Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I got bacon from a button next to this sign.

Push-button-receive-bacon.png

I think I caused the building to self destruct, because after I left, it blew up.

Finally for my WA cards today! Alright random selection I got I guess, but yeah kinda wanted Julia.. maybe Snooty as well.

They are my two favourite villagers to return, I love them both dearly. :)

June and Julia are my faves from the WA card series, but heck I got Bea, Jakey and some other cool guys so I'm alright.. Can always try and boot someone out naturally so I can get Julia from here

June and Julia are my faves from the WA card series, but heck I got Bea, Jakey and some other cool guys so I'm alright.. Can always try and boot someone out naturally so I can get Julia from here

I had Julia and Snooty in my previous town but I decided to have a town were I could only have villager of a species, so I decided to have Snooty instead of Antonio and Flora instead of Julia.

Wish I could have both. :(

I had Julia and Snooty in my previous town but I decided to have a town were I could only have villager of a species, so I decided to have Snooty instead of Antonio and Flora instead of Julia.

Wish I could have both. :(

Heh, I could never do that but yeah gonna replace some naturals with amiibo cards just so like they can move lol

I got some new computer speakers, and I'm absolutely blown away by how amazing they sound!
My old computer speakers were complete junk, if I had to deal with them any longer they prob would've made my ears bleed no joke

Now I can listen to Journey in high def! :blush:

I took my first trip to Asia (Hong Kong) and got quite a few nice things ^^
Stuff includes:
- A plush pikachu dressed like an umbreon
- Some eevee gatcha
- A fan
-3 shirts
-Chopsticks
-Gifts for fam/friends
and of course memories for a lifetime~

Got my hair, or rather the ends trimmed at the hairdresser! Do need to re-dye it back to that dark brown colour soon but I'll do that at home I think... rip wallet.

Also she was kind enough to remove my weird sideburns (yes I grow them don't ask lol) so hopefully they won't disturb me meow

Thanks! I'm glad I got it, but I'm still nervous ;u;

aaa good luck hope you'll be fine ^^

anyways got a series 2 album for storing ac amiibo cards since the series 4 one I had ran out of space and hopefully getting some more WA cards in a week or 2

Last edited:
Back