• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I'M OFFICIALLY ONE STEP CLOSER TO BECOMING THE ULTIMATE N64 JUNKIE
nontenda 65 blanket.jpg
KNEEL BEFORE THE MIGHTY NINTENDO 64

I got sad and yo kai watch fleshy souls

I friggin want sailornyan but I only have the physical version :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last thing i semi bought with my other half was this Dedenne that i named Nene cause i love the way Dedenne shouts "NENE" in the XY Anime. Too cute!

View attachment 206203

this pic of dedenne looks like it's straight from a horror movie :0

I’m not gonna post here because I buy too much stuff...
By stuff, I mean lollies. For myself. Only.

got my shoes in the mail yesterday but i still have to get laces because these are sold without 4 some reason

Got HHD + a Saharah amiibo card, then that GameStop had two ol' series 1 packs so ya man time to move in and out some peeps!

Got HHD + a Saharah amiibo card, then that GameStop had two ol' series 1 packs so ya man time to move in and out some peeps!

You're so lucky! Gamestop had series 1 packs? ... :eek:

I got Final Fantasy 6 on my phone today. It's a nice game, and my first final fantasy game. The saving method is still a bit weird though.

CZyskBR.jpg
broke af now but it was worth it

Last edited:
image.jpg
These popped up in my local CeX- I'm a step closer to completing the Final Fantasy collection (well, the main titles anyway)
Things would be so much easier if I didn't love physical games so much ;;

Hoping 6 or 9 pop up soon, though I still have 3, 4, 5 and 14 to get. I would also say 11, but I'm pretty sure console servers are down now

Last edited:
Ugh someone move this back to Brewster I hate digging lol.

Well got another year's supply of my bc pills which was good, and bought a mtn dew on the way back.

I got a rare Star Trek record yesterday for $25, and I'm really excited to listen to it!

It looks like this one here:
dc5c76e77159432b56d161dda6ff5967--gene-star-trek.jpg

Except mine has a big yellow sticker on it that says "CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION FEATURING GENE RODDENBERRY, PRODUCER AND CREATOR OF STAR TREK" and some cool names like Will Shatner and DeForest Kelley.

SHINY MAGIKARP I JUST WANT A BOTTLECAP RRRRGHVNSH

the gold actually is kinda nice i guess.

Ugh someone move this back to Brewster I hate digging lol.

ikr i los t motivation to actually take pics of the stuff now lol

SHINY MAGIKARP I JUST WANT A BOTTLECAP RRRRGHVNSH

the gold actually is kinda nice i guess.

ikr i los t motivation to actually take pics of the stuff now lol

Same, since you don't earn anything for posting here it will probably be even more 'cold' spam.

Back