Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I wasn't supposed to double dip (own it on Wii U), but Poochy is sooo adorable and hard to resist :)

wB6b4Tz.jpg

Got me some animal crossing amiibo and a Wario amiibo. WAHA!

Lip rings! I dropped my little star down the sink the other day so I ordered a new star and a heart, wearing the heart right now, it's super cute. =]

My order of Animal Crossing Lets go to the City arrived today! I'm so excited cause I never played this animal Crossing!

I got three packs of amiibo cards :3

What I have:
Tad
Ketchup
Huck
Wade
Hornsby
Boots
Stu
Ellie
Olive
Maddie
Spike
Gonzo
Piper
Claude
Tybalt
Bea
Maggie
Vivian

ykgzXoy.jpg
Adopted a shelter cat the other day. After all these years I'm finally able to have one! :D

So lucky! I've been begging for one because I want a cat so bad after mine passed away last year... =[ my mom wont let me because my sister already has cats and "that's the same as having one"

So lucky! I've been begging for one because I want a cat so bad after mine passed away last year... =[ my mom wont let me because my sister already has cats and "that's the same as having one"

But it's not your cat. :( Growing up my mother hated cats so that was out of the question, then I spent years traveling and it wouldn't have worked out, then when I finally came back to the US and settled down my roommate didn't like cats. As of a few months ago I've moved into a new apartment with a good friend who actually likes cats and so here we are, I finally have one haha. Someday you'll have your own place and will be able to have your own regardless of what anyone says. Also RIP your old cat. :(

I swear this looks like a giant cat in front of a normal sized counter

Haha, I just have very large kitchen counters & and it's a close-up shot. :p She's 9lb 6oz, so about normal size/weight for a cat.

I recently purchased a bunch of stickers for my laptop from Redbubble. I got ones for Pokemon, Earthbound, Game Grumps, and Avatar the Last Airbender.
I also bought three packs of series four amiibo cards that arrived today! No Stitches yet though...

Back