• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Last thing I've bought was a screen protector for my galaxy 3ds. i gotta keep this baby perfect because i love her so much

NESclassic.jpg
I've wanted one of these for a long time. Thanks goes to my brother for spotting it!

I got this since yesterday but only had time to set everything up today. Spent over $500 for this bad boy (it wasn't possible without the game bundle) but I also got 3 additional AC amiibo so it's just like I bought all of them separately.

u6886dC.png

A shiny Ratatta in Pokemon leafgreen.(Yes that's the last somewhat notable thing I've gotten.)

And no switch. My kidney's still for sale if anyone wants to buy it because I need switch money help

I bought a box of Irish Breakfast blend tea, a mixed sixer of Abita bock and double bock, and a deep sea double sandwich from Checkers. these are my Lenten supplies...

I got this since yesterday but only had time to set everything up today. Spent over $500 for this bad boy (it wasn't possible without the game bundle) but I also got 3 additional AC amiibo so it's just like I bought all of them separately.

u6886dC.png

Do it. Put the game in your mouth.

ALSO I got a package of amiibo cards from Toys"R"Us but they're way less than what I purchased and the wrong kinds so I am pretty sure they jacked up my order. So I am keeping them in the box until they e-mail me back about it...

Do it. Put the game in your mouth.

ALSO I got a package of amiibo cards from Toys"R"Us but they're way less than what I purchased and the wrong kinds so I am pretty sure they jacked up my order. So I am keeping them in the box until they e-mail me back about it...

Oh yeah. Breath of the Wild left a bitter taste in my mouth. I'm never gonna play it anymore.
Hopefully, you could return the cards sooner or exchange them for the package that you originally wanted. Good luck!

on topic, I get to eat too many sweets today and my tummy is glad XD

I got my new phone!

It's been months (4) since I last used my old one so I'm really happy about getting my new one. c:

i bought 2 shirts and i rly like them especially one of them is The Best . also im probably going to buy breath of the wild for wii u Soon because i am dying whenever i see anything about it .,, i need to play it

A bit late.... but i got a girlfriend :blush:

I finally got my Series 4 amiibo card folder. So now I have them all, also got the cards I was supposed to get and opened them, sadly the ONE pack of WA cards I got was all dupes, but I got a lot of series 4 cards I needed and got 2/4 of the cards I need to complete series 1. SO CLOSE!

I just got this Collector's Edition guide and Pro Controller for my Switch (the most expensive controller I've ever bought XD) :)

RWkjRyx.png

Back